cryptoboy

XRP TO THE.. OH NO!!

it's dying, give away all your zerps to me

I Read my Tea leafs today..Then looked in my crystal ball then finally checked all the people posting there TA charts..i do this last because the Tea leafs are more accurate than the TA charts most of the time. However they predict that this is the last month you will be able to buy XRP at these prices..so hold an BUY..{i should mention it also said i will meet a 6ft blonde Swedish  lady when i go out tonight..i will keep you posted}.

22 minutes ago, cryptoboy said:

still hodling guys?? i bought @  21k sat ???? 

i need some advice guys. what to do with my xrp?? is it dying??

I knw how you feel mate... Can I shake your hand? ?

My reaction to the current drop in price was that I bought more XRP. 

I think you are either in for the long term and if it is the case, you should not worry about day to day fluctuations or you are in for margin trading and that would mean you are doing it wrong if you buy high and sell low :).

What do I know though.

1 hour ago, cryptoboy said:

still hodling guys?? i bought @  21k sat ???? 

i need some advice guys. what to do with my xrp?? is it dying??

hold, average down if you can. this is just a dip. ripple wont let xrp crash. it would be counter productive to their plan.

all my opinion, not investment advice.

Hopefully rather than a sustained break down this'll act as a springboard for gaining momentum on the bounce. It's possible!

Edited by Fnord

i know theres the never-ending optimism but we should also acknowledge the fact that swift is gaining at  a pretty fast pace with their own blockchain system... they regardless have first right of refusal with all of these banks they have worked with for years and years.. if they have the ability to keep it up and compete its not going to be pretty as ripple has put almost all its eggs in that basket

22 minutes ago, wolves said:

i know theres the never-ending optimism but we should also acknowledge the fact that swift is gaining at  a pretty fast pace with their own blockchain system... they regardless have first right of refusal with all of these banks they have worked with for years and years.. if they have the ability to keep it up and compete its not going to be pretty as ripple has put almost all its eggs in that basket

they still wont be able to address their slowness in settlements. they are a messaging system. also, their PoCs are going to take time. they are latr to the game.