Jump to content

Waiting Power


Recommended Posts

Plan to hold 10 years.  No fixed price target/emotion to the investment.  I'm prepared for it to go to zero, knowing fully well that this is high-risk / high-reward.  IMHO, There is a better than outside chance of $20 USD/xrp w/in 3 years.  Particularly if crypto market cap climbs to 1 trillion dollars, which I believe is within the realm is possible.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not a question of time, it's about how I forsee the future potential. As long as XRP remains promising, then I will remain onboard. If something pops up that seems a better alternative, or something happens to change my opinion of Ripple so that I no longer find it promising, then I will sell. Impatience is not one of my vices.

Edited by Fnord
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.