Chan_Maddanna

Market Conditions - July 1st, 2017 2.20 PM EDT

I'm very intrigued when I read your analysis, on both posts that I've read. However, I am only about 1 wk old in this world and I don't know where a lot of these terms are derived or what they actually mean in regards to all this, any place I can read up on it that can break this stuff down for me so your posts make more sense?

Thank you again, really interesting.

5 minutes ago, Madarel said:

I'm very intrigued when I read your analysis, on both posts that I've read. However, I am only about 1 wk old in this world and I don't know where a lot of these terms are derived or what they actually mean in regards to all this, any place I can read up on it that can break this stuff down for me so your posts make more sense?

Thank you again, really interesting.

hmmm , you really asked me a tough question. thought there are many books and stuff, most of us learn by participating, reading, using it on daily basis etc. also so many of these are financial slang that has been born merely by undocumented but regular usage. 

Investopedia has always been a gentle start and i have pointed few people there to get started (http://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/

however, more important is to be part of the crowd and pick things over time. and once picked up, one shoudl put it to practice right away ( even if one gets a lot of wrong results in the beginning )

Hope that helps, and welcome to the forum.

Kindly, R8

Just now, R8102V1D2D said:

hmmm , you really asked me a tough question. thought there are many books and stuff, most of us learn by participating, reading, using it on daily basis etc. also so many of these are financial slang that has been born merely by undocumented but regular usage. 

Investopedia has always been a gentle start and i have pointed few people there to get started (http://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/

however, more important is to be part of the crowd and pick things over time. and once picked up, one shoudl put it to practice right away ( even if one gets a lot of wrong results in the beginning )

Hope that helps, and welcome to the forum.

Kindly, R8

Will do, Thanks again!

55 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

But whats most important to use is the change in XRP percent capital. this is the true indicator that shows if the asset strengthened 'after' taking market cap changes into consideration. Before profit taking cap redux - XRP Market cap was 9.12% of the total market cap. However, after profit taking and stabilization, currently XRP Market cap is 10.88%.  Ethereum has taken most of the hit ( while bitcoin has strengthened more then XRP )

Important Observation : hence, As far as "strengthening" goes - XRP and BTC has strengthened. BTC has strengthened by 3.8% while XRP has strengthened by 1.76 % - almost everything else has weakened. I know for those who are just observing the price, it might not look like it, but here are the mathematical facts. However, due to overall market cap reduction - strong support is now at 22.7 cents, and range base is at 27 cents. ( in other words 27 cents is the new 30 cents we were looking for - where uptrend starts )

Important to not fall for overall market sentiments and see what individual assets are getting set for. ETH is in a sustained correction for now, While XRP has completed correction, and has started post-correction strengthening. this is where we are

Thank you for pointing this out. I find this a crucial piece of information!!! I always appreciate your work and posts, many thanks. 

11 minutes ago, GreenStill said:

I love to read your analysis, but XRP has proven all bullish TA to be wrong, and it keeps doing it. To be sad, as I type this, price is going below 24c on Stamp.(maybe just a dip )

it has not even been a few months since the last breakout :-), have some patience. But i agree, this si a more sustained asset and not like many overnight-uprun types.  We would not talk this way in stocks etc, even after 6 months of stagnation after a major bull run. 

but you are right, pick your assets, in crypto world i know people declare asset as dead if it does not move for a few weeks :-)

good luck. Kindly, R8

Near term XRP has established a upward trend line going back to the end of May with indicators sugesting a bottom. Next, price should challenge downward moving averages around 0.25.

@Madarel If you are very new to trading - babypips is an ok introduction. Although it is directed towards forex, if you skip the first couple of lesson the courses do focus on technical analysis. The site is a fairly quick and interactive way to get a high-level overview.

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex (no affiliation with the website)

lol so conclusion was:

might go up

or stay the same

or go down

EPIC ANALYSIS!

@zerpdigger - you have "forgot" to add probabilities... which makes a difference here ;-) 

...would have started this comment with "LOL", but.. (add whatever you want here) 

EPIC COMMENT!