celticwarrior72

XRP oldtimers - lumen giveaway?

7 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Applied & got 145000judasXLM Not so generous for a guy running away with 7B xrp and using them just in attempts to kill those who donated them
Immediately swapped them for 15000 xrp Case closed

JudasXLM for sure. Glad the saga of Jed finally closed.

1 minute ago, kanaas said:

Applied & got 145000judasXLM Not so generous for a guy running away with 7B xrp and using them just in attempts to kill those who donated them
Immediately swapped them for 15000 xrp Case closed

Excuse me but it comes over as quite two faced to take the dosh then slag the guy off .... if you really feel/felt that strongly you wouldn't touch his Lumens with a ffing barge pole.

Nobody is perfect in this world ... water under bridge ...let it go ...stop twisting the knife...and would we have a company called Ripple without Jed...?....think about it.

2 hours ago, celticwarrior72 said:

Did many of us oldtimers participate in the giveaway from Stellar?

I thought the 1:10 XRP:XLM was very fair under the circumstances considering what happened back on May 22, 2014.

How long does the transaction take to get your lumen? I sent my info in but didn't see anything come through. I wasn't holding a lot of Ripple back then; but enough to get the free ones. I couldn't even remember my stellar wallet (wouldn't take the password I have on file) and couldn't recover with the token, nor upgrade it to the new network, so I tried to have it sent to a new account. 

Edited by otstudio

Thanks for sharing otstudio.

I just followed the steps in the link. How can I check my stellar balance? Not too sure I quite understand...

Edit: I just tried logging in by simply providing the secret key that was generated upon trying to claim my lumens, but says my balance is 0 lumens and below in yellow it says the account does not exist and requires 20 xlm to get going. any thoughts? i have held xrp since 2013.

Edited by princesultan

12 minutes ago, princesultan said:

Thanks for sharing otstudio.

I just followed the steps in the link. How can I check my stellar balance? Not too sure I quite understand...

Edit: I just tried logging in by simply providing the secret key that was generated upon trying to claim my lumens, but says my balance is 0 lumens and below in yellow it says the account does not exist and requires 20 xlm to get going. any thoughts? i have held xrp since 2013.

That is exactly what mine does as well. . . . anyone have any help on how long it takes for the lumens to show?