Mr760

XRP & The Giant Jump

It's nearly 90days or so, since we saw a massive spike in XRP.

Im my case..... from few hundred dollars in march to a thousand plus in Arpil, then a dip... Only to see where were at now. 

I'm a little impatient and I'm a little anxious.... However, I have graphs showing strength and stability... So I try not to think too much BS.

Anyone feeling the same?

Well i dont think like that, cause i am new in crypto and i bougth a lot at the spike as i rode about ripple. Its annoying for me cause i bought in 50% at almost 40 cents :/ Its silent since may and i wait for it coming there back again, to be calm enough

Once the banks start implementing it, and actually using it. More banks will get interested eventually.

Don't worry about your ''loss'' it will go up eventually. Most people who have XRP are holding it for months, some even years.

Banks will buy XRP eventually, and this will result is yet another big spike, people following this spike will buy for much higher prices that it currently is.

Allot of people still want to join the wave once it sets of. Wouldn't you?

Edited by Zez

1 hour ago, Mr760 said:

I'm a little impatient and I'm a little anxious.... 

You have to be in this for the long haul.

Many (most?) other cryptos have that "get rich quick" feel to them. They rely on lots of hyping and social media buzz without much substance. XRP is basically the exact opposite. The use cases are solid. The Ripple management team is excellent and professional. Unlike other cryptos, XRP is actually being used and adopted daily (not just traded on an exchange). Ripple seems to let the results speak for themselves, and you don't get the same social media buzz of the other flash in the pan type coins.

I saw the writing on the wall back in 2013. I waited 4 years after my initial purchase of XRP to see any meaningful return. I never once thought of selling. I still believe Ripple and XRP combine for the best online currency solution in existence and if it takes another 4+ years for Ripple to achieve dominance in the market I'm okay with that.

1 hour ago, CryptoJoe said:

You have to be in this for the long haul.

Many (most?) other cryptos have that "get rich quick" feel to them. They rely on lots of hyping and social media buzz without much substance. XRP is basically the exact opposite. The use cases are solid. The Ripple management team is excellent and professional. Unlike other cryptos, XRP is actually being used and adopted daily (not just traded on an exchange). Ripple seems to let the results speak for themselves, and you don't get the same social media buzz of the other flash in the pan type coins.

I saw the writing on the wall back in 2013. I waited 4 years after my initial purchase of XRP to see any meaningful return. I never once thought of selling. I still believe Ripple and XRP combine for the best online currency solution in existence and if it takes another 4+ years for Ripple to achieve dominance in the market I'm okay with that.

Nicley said. 

@CryptoJoe

I'm in it for the long haul...

but it would be nice to see the previous highs in market cap as we saw earlier this year. I have a funny, gut feeling we may see, Double the previous MC this year, maybe slightly less but close to.

1 hour ago, Mr760 said:

@CryptoJoe

I'm in it for the long haul...

but it would be nice to see the previous highs in market cap as we saw earlier this year. I have a funny, gut feeling we may see, Double the previous MC this year, maybe slightly less but close to.

I wasn't suggesting you weren't. I was just illustrating that sometimes the wait is much longer than 90 days and is totally worth it. From a technical standpoint this long-term price stability is a good thing. .23 USD looks like the new zero which should give everyone confidence that XRP is here to stay and will act as the springboard toward higher highs. I can't tell you when, but I'm confident we're going much higher than .40.

3 hours ago, Zez said:

Once the banks start implementing it, and actually using it. More banks will get interested eventually.

Don't worry about your ''loss'' it will go up eventually. Most people who have XRP are holding it for months, some even years.

Banks will buy XRP eventually, and this will result is yet another big spike, people following this spike will buy for much higher prices that it currently is.

Allot of people still want to join the wave once it sets of. Wouldn't you?

The success of XRP (the coin) is not dependent on banks investing in XRP (the coin). The success of XRP (the coin) is dependent on the banks adoption of the XRP Ledger. When banks start to use the XRP Ledger on a mass scale then XRP (the coin) will succeed. Surf XRPChat and look for discussions on the XRP Ledger to get an in depth understanding how this works. 

1 hour ago, CryptoJoe said:

I wasn't suggesting you weren't. I was just illustrating that sometimes the wait is much longer than 90 days and is totally worth it. From a technical standpoint this long-term price stability is a good thing. .23 USD looks like the new zero which should give everyone confidence that XRP is here to stay and will act as the springboard toward higher highs. I can't tell you when, but I'm confident we're going much higher than .40.

True. Agreed.