Altcoinbonanza

The 12 Reasons to invest in Ripple

12 Reasons why you should be buying Ripple currency 

1) Google: You know how when something is awesome to invest in you try to give all kinds of explanations as to why you need to invest etc..... Well, here is the simplest way of explaining what seems to be the easiest sell in the world. We all know that Google practically runs the world and that they will stop at nothing to gain market share in every industry they are in. We see this with their advertising tentacles all over the internet. Also, we see them, since 2010, aquiring 1 company per week, thus expanding their influence not only as a tech giant but in other industries as well.  According to Wikipedia "As of April 16, 2015, Google has acquired over 180 companies with its largest acquisition being the purchase of Motorola Mobility, a mobile device manufacturing company, for $12.5 billion". So I do not waste my time trying to explain the obvious here, Google will not invest in any company if it cannot see the amazing capabilities for future growth and they made one of the best investments with Ripple and its technology for uniting banks and blockchains. 

2) The Interledger Protocol: will bring together banks and other protocols/blockchains becoming the major hub for all matter of value transfer, settlements and FX market making.

3) Impressive list of investors: Google being my favorite :)

4) Ripple will be a major Remittances player which is currently dominated by the banking cartels that now own a major share of the $685 billion market. The big boys will have to take the back seat on this market because Bitcoin and now Ripple will overtake their monopolies. 

5) Ripple is well funded for a while with over $42 million from VC money pouring into its treasure chest. Yes, Ripple will be around for a long time.

6) Ripple currently has the 2nd largest market cap in the digital currency/asset ecosystem. Currently they are at a 200 million market cap but this is soon to change with upcoming events that could catapult their value higher.  

7) Ripple's ledger/protocol is different in what it brings to the digital/blockchain markets. Its purpose is to compete for this highway system where few vehicles are currently using because the technology has not been there to access this massive untapped system. Thanks to Satoshi we now have Ripple achieving what was only a dream in the past but now a reality. This is powerful for not only small consumers but large institutions as well.

8) Ripple has an impressive development team that is working to achieve a top notch professional approach in tapping into markets that only Forex, Wall Street and other heavy players had access to and thriving as a result. 

9) Ripple's leadership team is quite impressive as well. You have all market representations colliding into this group: Internet moguls, Financial experts, consulting and banking experts, cryptography experts, blockchain geniuses, government attorneys, regulatory compliance experts, Silicon valley experts, engineering experts, PR experts, Information technology experts and the list goes on and on. 

10) It is an infant currency, ledger, protocol. Ripple was founded in 2012. This makes it a really young company with an impressive story. So, remember when Google first started and you wished you invested in its IPO. Well, think of Ripple in this way. You now have that opportunity so don't let it pass you by.

11) Ripple continues to recieve awards for its technology and what value it actually brings to people's lives. In August of 2015 Ripple was named the Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum (coindesk Press release).

12) The unknown. It is this that makes it so exciting to be an investor in this space. No one really knows whether Ripple will succeed and no one can fully guarantee their success. One thing I do know though is that the unknown sometimes is the best investment.

Edited by Altcoinbonanza
spelling

39 minutes ago, Warbler said:

13) If you buy it, you support it, the value grows :) and I will also gain, as a xrp holder :)) 

Yes! lol. You know another good point is the fact that xrp is a finite currency. I can see people and financial institutions investing just as a hedge against the collapsing dollar.

Edited by Altcoinbonanza

Guest Haydentiff

18. Masochism. You derive pleasure from pain and enjoy unpleasant or trying experiences.

Guest jarvis

20. Going to transform the banking industry while most in banking don't even about it.

14.) The fact that xrp can be sent anywhere around the world within seconds and you can tie other currencies to it is awesome ?.  

15.) Xrp will have value even though 99bn coins exist I believe with every transaction o.o1 xrp are burnt.

16.) We have the community it's small now but wait and see give it 2-3 more years everyday we grow and get stronger ?.

17.) The reasons are never ending and paper ?money will ?soon be a thing of the past ?just like black and white ?televisions.

I love these extra reasons. Beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This place starts to look like a stupid religious cult. Witnesses of XRP, my ass. Guys, if your repeat your mantras every day many times, XRP will not appreciate in price. You can make up 10000000 reasons in your mind, but these are all no more but dreams.

57 minutes ago, yvv said:

This place starts to look like a stupid religious cult. Witnesses of XRP, my ass. Guys, if your repeat your mantras every day many times, XRP will not appreciate in price. You can make up 10000000 reasons in your mind, but these are all no more but dreams.

And you can make up 100000000 reasons in your mind why XRP should be valued at 0,000000001. Its no more then your dream. You still have to live with XRP at 0,006 and 2nd market cap in this space for now. 

22 minutes ago, seve7ete said:

Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-467387408&h=11And you can make up 100000000 reasons in your mind why XRP should be valued at 0,000000001. Its no more then your dream. You still have to live with XRP at 0,006 and 2nd market cap in this space for now. 

XRP lives you!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://orig08.deviantart.net/85c8/f/2014/192/b/e/jesus_loves_you_wallpaper_by_aloynna-d7q9qfk.png&imgrefurl=http://aloynna.deviantart.com/art/Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-467387408&h=1100&w=1000&tbnid=SR9-9mju8mGsZM:&docid=KyZcgpaYwN4g4M&ei=MTOAVoG9EofImQHF_KGwDQ&tbm=isch&client=ubuntu&ved=0ahUKEwjBmYzp2vzJAhUHZCYKHUV-CNYQMwgzKAEwAQ

Edited by yvv