jayb

Why do we continue to Speculate?

Why do we continue to speculation? 

Every time an event comes up we throw out guesstimations as to how much Ripple is going to increase. These are networking events so there is no reason to expect any immediate announcement or deal. 

So the question is, how long can we expect to wait before we hear some news, or receive an update? How long do these business processes usually take. I am sure after signing up so many new customers there is already a clear process in place.  When will we hear some big news that might actually rock the boat?

In times of market panics I take great joy in people voicing their growing impatience. This way I'm always in a continous high, be it through an uptrending XRP price or people like you that don't see the bigger picture. I'm pretty happy right now. Thank you!

I agree Jack. Only thing that holds me back is coinbase limits and process times lol love buy days 

Edited by frankp

Holding til further notice... There's no negative press apart from impatient comments. Looking at the best ways to stack and exchange from person to person and use in business if and where applicable 

Edited by Mr760