Jump to content

Bitstamp vs GateHub


Kapacorn
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kapacorn said:

Over the weekend I sold about 175K USD of XRP,   

100 000 USD withdrawal to Canada using Bitstamp went smoothly and arrived Wednesday.

75 000 USD withdrawal using Gatehub has not arrived, my bank says they haven't received any message.

Any idea what's going on at Gatehub that would take them 4 business days to send a payment?

Just a friendly word of advice, I would refrain from mentioning specific sums, especially in combination with exchanges on which the transactions took place , you never know who might pick up on it and abuse it. I would hate to see a fellow zerper get hacked or scammed or worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ylod said:

Just a friendly word of advice, I would refrain from mentioning specific sums, especially in combination with exchanges on which the transactions took place , you never know who might pick up on it and abuse it. I would hate to see a fellow zerper get hacked or scammed or worse.

That is sound advice!  I also would like to add that I have received 1 successful payment from Gatehub which took 4 days, but it was a little smaller.  I heard they have so many new customers that they're experiencing a higher than usual workload. 

Edited by Kapacorn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kapacorn said:

Over the weekend I sold about 175K USD of XRP,   

100 000 USD withdrawal to Canada using Bitstamp went smoothly and arrived Wednesday.

75 000 USD withdrawal using Gatehub has not arrived, my bank says they haven't received any message.

Any idea what's going on at Gatehub that would take them 4 business days to send a payment?

I understand that Canadian banks offer USD accounts which would enable Bitstamp to use SWIFT to transfer USD to Canada.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bagheera said:

I understand that Canadian banks offer USD accounts which would enable Bitstamp to use SWIFT to transfer USD to Canada.

Most do. Of course they charge for the service, although for those dollar amounts it shouldn't be an issue

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been waiting over 4 weeks for a withdrawal payment from Gatehub, only small but was a trial run, numerous follow up emails have been sent to support but no reply, see my post under trouble shooting as it was moved from Gateway and exchanges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mercury said:

Most do. Of course they charge for the service, although for those dollar amounts it shouldn't be an issue

 

Watch my wire transfer post on Monday or Tuesday.  I'll feel like such an idiot for being impatient lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HuRRAY, I GOT THE FUNDS!!!!  The trolls who are spreading bad information about gatehub got me worried for a second.  I would like to let everyone know that gatehub is legit!  I have used it to transfer in ETH, XRP, Buy and Sell.. Everything about Gatehub is amazing! woot :)  Bitstamp is also amazing.  For legit personal investors like myself, consider both these companies. woot  RIPPLE TO the moon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.