XRP PRICE input from JOEL KATZ on REDDIT

@Ivort75 Sorry I am NOT going to be nice like others. You Seriously need to take a course in reading comprehension. 

You made the wrong conclusions about the article, and you do not understand what people write back. You are stuck with you opinion like a stubborn 5-year-old in a supermarket that flattened himself on the floor and does not want to get up. 

Rather than being busy answering, sit back, and read S L O W L Y in what seems to be an intelligent effort to explain to you what you could not comprehend. 

Guest ripplehodlr

The higher the price, the more useful XRP is for banks and everyone else. It really is, that simple. 

This thread needs to be removed. I agree this isn't a misunderstanding due to language translation, as the OP still can't understand what is being said by JK.  The higher the price of xrp allows for higher valued transactions to trade without moving the market. Example, if a bank wanted to do a 2 million dollar transaction with Xrp being used and the price of xrp was say $0.05, the amount needed of xrp to facilatate that transaction, would cause the market to move increasing risk for liquidity provider. Now do that same transaction when xrp is at $0.25 cents and it becomes easier and lessen the risk of the market moving during the trade and as xrp increases in value, higher amount transactions become easier without affecting the market...so all JK was saying is, that as the price of xrp increases, the ability to transact higher amounted transactions become easier and more stable. Please do not read or interpret what the OP is saying to be true, for it is not..the truth is..For everybody involved, banks, liquidity providers and etc..it is in everyone's best interest that xrp have higher value.

If I wrote that Joel Katz said that it will be always stable the xrp PRICE at 0.25 is not what I MEAN.

i am saying that they want the price stable that is different

so now is 0.25 for a period

than it will be a little more for another period 

than it will arrive also to 1 usd but it will take more then I would like (asap)

this is to reply to

@Hodor

@JoelKatz

@R8102V1D2D

that are the only that i mentioned in this post. 

Best

p.s. delete it if you think that is not correct

2 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

@Ivort75 Sorry I am NOT going to be nice like others. You Seriously need to take a course in reading comprehension. 

You made the wrong conclusions about the article, and you do not understand what people write back. You are stuck with you opinion like a stubborn 5-year-old in a supermarket that flattened himself on the floor and does not want to get up. 

Rather than being busy answering, sit back, and read S L O W L Y in what seems to be an intelligent effort to explain to you what you could not comprehend. 

I replied below

7 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

I will write another post ...it seems make effects

xrp increased

lol 

I am sorry if this offends you, but this thread and your continued attempts to keep spreading this Fud, should cause you to be banned. Four pages of people responding to your inability to comprehend what Jk and others here have explained the situation and context of what was said, and your only reply is to keep going with your unbased uneducated and inabilty to comprehend this, oh and then you seem to think its a joke. And I will back this up with quotes from Brad Garlinhouse, Stefan Thomas and Miguel Vias

Vias acknowledges that some of XRP's recent price increase is due to larger forces. An intense bull market has seen the total value of all cryptocurrencies rise to a level about six times what it was in January 2017.

"But I think the fact that we attacked those two fundamental structural issues allowed XRP to participate in the [broader] rally in a way that it might not have otherwise," he said.

Ripple's big idea is to use XRP—once its market cap gets high enough and it is being traded heavily enough—to provide banks with liquidity on demand. During a transaction, a fiat currency like the U.S. dollar would be converted by market makers into XRP and almost instantly swapped back into another fiat currency, like British pounds, on the other side.

XRP is perfect for this, company executives say, because the average transaction costs a mere $0.0003, or three one-hundredths of a penny, and is confirmed within two or three seconds. The Ripple ledger can process more than 1,000 transactions per second. There is even a feature that would allow two parties to set up a direct conduit and send money back and forth at much greater speeds—increasing the network's processing limit to 50,000 transactions per second, Vias said.

When preparing to send money, the bank would get a single quote for the foreign-exchange cost. Everything else, the actual sausage-making, would be abstracted away. This, according to Thomas, is the new frontier, "trying to get banks to use digital assets for settlement."

While Vias admits he can't even begin to have this conversation with banks until XRP itself is more liquid, Thomas is already thinking about the end result in magical terms. Banks, he said, will have "gold that you can teleport into any vault in the world instantly."

Garlinghouse announced a solution. Ripple, he wrote, was going to place 55 billion of the nearly 62 billion XRP it owns into escrow by the end of the year. Technically, there will be 55 lockup agreements of 1 billion XRP each; a contract will expire on the first day of every month, providing Ripple with operating funds. Whatever hasn't been spent at the end of the month will be put into a new escrow account at the back of the queue.

By cryptographically freezing so many of the company's assets, Ripple will place a hard limit on the number of XRP that can enter the market at any given time.

"The lockup provides a level of predictability about XRP supply that is favorable for market demand," Spencer Bogart, the head of research at Blockchain Capital, an investor in the company, said in a statement published by Ripple.

Source for info...https://www.americanbanker.com/news/inside-ripples-plan-to-make-money-move-as-fast-as-information

Nowhere do they say anything about keeping xrp at 0.25 cents and moving it up slowly...let me repeat NOWHERE..and you just keep trying to say that and I will continue to knock your lie down. Also, as Xrp increases in price, it also consolidates and xrp gets into more hands, as the first adopters sell off their stash holds and thru xrp increase in price this alllows for further stability down the road. IE..higher price means less voilatilty and xrp has been one of the most volatile coins the last three months and the way to combat that volatility is for xrp to increase in price, go thru consolidation/accumaltion phases and the move up again..this is a process and in no way is being hamperred by Ripple...now hopefully the mods will remove this post

• Guest locked this topic