XRP PRICE input from JOEL KATZ on REDDIT

3 minutes ago, FUDFatigue said:

If you peruse bitcoin talk you will see this is the current "meme" amongst the xrp haters. 

They had to go rooting for it too, i'm sure i read that on this forum much earlier in the month.

Life is made on facts not by opinion

opinions are personal and they need to be respected also if are not yours.

I want to be WRONG...4th time that I wrote it...

i am here for make money, for a good investment --> but time is a parameter they all of us consider

35 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

and then it will go up but slow to the NEXT STEP THAT IS DECIDED BY RIPPLE NOT BY THE MARKET!!

the price of xrp is NOT decided by ripple! end of

@Ivort75 you keep stating that Ripple is controlling the price as if that were fact. You have no evidence of this. It's your opinion, and one you drew from "reading between the lines" on a post that I'm certain you didn't fully comprehend. You seem to be arguing that because they can, they are.

Ripple has no actual motive for stabilizing the price. In fact, if they were caught doing this it'd be a huge red flag in the community and a massive breach of trust. So they actually have motive NOT to manipulate the price.

I've followed Ripple Inc. for years and they've proven themselves trustworthy when it comes to XRP. I argue that this trust is their most valuable asset.

I'm a massive fan of Ripple Inc. but if I saw definitive proof of them manipulating XRP price, I'd have to seriously reconsider my positions. I'd almost certainly be 100% out.

2 minutes ago, UrzasLegacy said:

@Ivort75 you keep stating that Ripple is controlling the price as if that were fact. You have no evidence of this. It's your opinion, and one you drew from "reading between the lines" on a post that I'm certain you didn't fully comprehend. You seem to be arguing that because they can, they are.

Ripple has no actual motive for stabilizing the price. In fact, if they were caught doing this it'd be a huge red flag in the community and a massive breach of trust. So they actually have motive NOT to manipulate the price.

I've followed Ripple Inc. for years and they've proven themselves trustworthy when it comes to XRP. I argue that this trust is their most valuable asset.

I'm a massive fan of Ripple Inc. but if I saw definitive proof of them manipulating XRP price, I'd have to seriously reconsider my positions. I'd almost certainly be 100% out.

OK I AGREE 

but tell me...

why no one investing in? Look at the chart Last 3 weeks...is stable ...soo weird for me..

i think that it will be a little up time by time...until 1usd...that's it..

but it will take time...they will give us a little bit of water till that time...

hope I am wrong ..hope to see xrp to 2/3 usd dollar asap

Just now, Ivort75 said:

OK I AGREE 

but tell me...

why no one investing in? Look at the chart Last 3 weeks...is stable ...soo weird for me..

i think that it will be a little up time by time...until 1usd...that's it..

but it will take time...they will give us a little bit of water till that time...

hope I am wrong ..hope to see xrp to 2/3 usd dollar asap

Okay 3 weeks. But look back a little further and you'll see exponential growth.

We're in what you'd call a consolidation phase. There are a loooot of early investors who got in under a penny, probably some of them are cashing out. It's amazing to me that the price has stayed relatively stable considering this. This means people ARE buying to offset the sells.

I agree with you that XRP will probably not rise in the same crazy ways that other coins seem to. But I also wasn't expecting to see $.25 so soon, so who knows what is going to happen? $1 used to be a pipe dream for some of us, now it's looking more and more possible every day.

12 minutes ago, UrzasLegacy said:

Okay 3 weeks. But look back a little further and you'll see exponential growth.

We're in what you'd call a consolidation phase. There are a loooot of early investors who got in under a penny, probably some of them are cashing out. It's amazing to me that the price has stayed relatively stable considering this. This means people ARE buying to offset the sells.

I agree with you that XRP will probably not rise in the same crazy ways that other coins seem to. But I also wasn't expecting to see $.25 so soon, so who knows what is going to happen? $1 used to be a pipe dream for some of us, now it's looking more and more possible every day.

Agree with you 0.25 was a dream on April 29...then ok wow...but now?

let's rock a little bit...

many of you will leave xrp at 1usd

i wil remain here 

I was in at 0.10 with 65000 xrp...

so..I would really hope to have more than 1usd

1 minute ago, Ivort75 said:

Agree with you 0.25 was a dream on April 29...then ok wow...but now?

let's rock a little bit...

many of you will leave xrp at 1usd

i wil remain here 

I was in at 0.10 with 65000 xrp...

so..I would really hope to have more than 1usd

We all hope to see the price soar, my friend. :) 

Not likely to pull back that much.

As I mentioned in Zerpbox several times, KRW and CNY volumes have exceeded 70% of 24h trading volume.

Longer this trend continues, less impact BTC and USD will have on XRP.

Also, XRP/JPY is sleeping. One day it will wake up.

my interpretation is that .25 is better than .0006, then $1 is better than .25 and $10 is better than $1 and so on...

remember that if banks start to adopt XRP, the price needs to be a lot higher to satisfy supply.

at minimum 1 trillion is needed but 10 trillion would be ideal.

10 trillion = $100 XRP. and that is just a small fraction of the world money supplies which is in the quadrillion.

1 quadrillion = 1,000,000,000,000,000

so Ripple just needs to get a small fraction of the pie and the XRP price would be in the $100s.

if bigger pie, XRP price would be in the $1000s.

right now we are at .26 which means that XRP is a baby.

Edited by theone

24 minutes ago, theone said:

at minimum 1 trillion is needed but 10 trillion would be ideal.

10 trillion = $100 XRP. and that is just a small fraction of the world money supplies which is in the quadrillion.

Please elaborate, how did you come up with 1 and 10 trillion?

4 hours ago, Ivort75 said:

he wrote that they want it stable 0.25$

@Ivort75  (And any readers or investors in XRP reading this!), JoelKatz has never said this, and neither has any Ripple company representative. 

The so-called "quote" above is a false statement; JoelKatz has never said this (or written it).

4 hours ago, Ivort75 said:

it seems to me that by reading his post

that out XRP will remain at 0.25$ for a long long time.

Here is the quote from JoelKatz from the Reddit post you mentioned:

The ways you can solve that problem depend on several factors. One of them is how liquid XRP is, which tends to correlate with the price.

The above quote is what I would expect!  He's explained multiple times that the higher the price of XRP, the more easily you can transfer higher dollar amounts.  Ironically, he actually means the opposite!  Here is the link to this quote here on XRPChat:

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6360-value-of-using-ripple-over-other-currency-on-the-ripple-network/?do=findComment&comment=61891

In addition, he's outlined Ripple's XRP strategy multiple times.  Here's one of the more recent posts: 

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5280-valuation-models-xrp-the-digital-currency-vs-ripple-the-company/?do=findComment&comment=50182

Edited by Hodor

5 hours ago, Ivort75 said:

I already reply - I am not saying that it will be forever at 0.25

i am saying that is stable at 0.25 average ...

and then it will go up but slow to the NEXT STEP THAT IS DECIDED BY RIPPLE NOT BY THE MARKET!!!

Buddy let me paraphrase this for you "We can do a lot more a lot faster with XRP at $0.25 than we could have with XRP at $0.006" = the higher the price of XRP the better for Ripple, both for profit and stronger utlility for XRP.

You are Wellcome! B)

• Guest locked this topic