Jump to content

XRP PRICE input from JOEL KATZ on REDDIT


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

 Fine, they care about ripple...

i am just saying that for me 1usd will be not this year ...unfortunately...they stabilize price at 0.25 then may be ..a little more...and so on until 1...when they will want..

is a long but very long investments that if you come in now...may be you will see x4 in 1 year..

just this...and trust me

i want really to be WRONG 

 

Wait what? Where are you getting the conclusion that they are stabilizing the price??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SeXRP_ said:

Wait what? Where are you getting the conclusion that they are stabilizing the price??

For now it will be 0.25 for a while so stable

then they will let xrp up a little bit...

and it will be like that

but very slowly 

Time for me is 1 year to 1usd..they are very slow

but I want to be WRONG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elitefoo said:

images.jpg

Best to have this guy on ignore.

The worst thing is he is probably one of the many fud trolls xrp seems to have attracted on so many forums. Imo it's because xrp is a genuine threat to the current zeitgeist of the crypto space. Taking it mainstream goes against everything they think they believe in. Ripple really might change the world they live in.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ivort75 said:

Hi All

please read the attachment - coming from reddit chat by @JoelKatz

he doesn't speaks directly regarding the future of XRP price - he wrote that they want it stable 0.25$ (that is righ now) as strategies - but he is not saying nothing about 

1) when and at what price can go (realistic in 1 year from now) 

it seems to me that by reading his post

that out XRP will remain at 0.25$ for a long long time.

for me the max that they will do...just to not lose US...it will be to let the price increase a little bit more...the same that happened on may...may be by the end of 2017...--> to 0.40 $.

they are not here for satisfy US like the others coin...or with the same time line --> they are there for THEM for their JOB their vision and mission also with the BANKS.

XRP VALUE GROW is not SOMETHING that comes first for RIPPLE TOP MANAGEMENT.

is also written here.

soo... @Hodor or @R8102V1D2D I think that there is a lot of time between 0.25 now and 1usd...may be 1 year and a half.

And last...if is like that...10usd value it never will be...In the next 5 years

Please correct me if I am wrong...

with right comments not with 

generic phrases that i understand @JoelKatz can say...except in one post when he replied to @Hodor saying that 20usd or more is not possible...

 

You are very very wrong! I guess you english is not your first language! :)

"The best ones require it to be possible to buy and sell significant value in XRP without significantly moving the price. We can do a lot more a lot faster with XRP at $0.25 than we could have with XRP at $0.006, but more liquidity and higher trade volumes would make things even better for us."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BAX said:

You are very very wrong! I guess you english is not your first language! :)

"The best ones require it to be possible to buy and sell significant value in XRP without significantly moving the price. We can do a lot more a lot faster with XRP at $0.25 than we could have with XRP at $0.006, but more liquidity and higher trade volumes would make things even better for us."

I already reply - I am not saying that it will be forever at 0.25

i am saying that is stable at 0.25 average ...

and then it will go up but slow to the NEXT STEP THAT IS DECIDED BY RIPPLE NOT BY THE MARKET!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FUDFatigue said:

Best to have this guy on ignore.

The worst thing is he is probably one of the many fud trolls xrp seems to have attracted on so many forums. Imo it's because xrp is a genuine threat to the current zeitgeist of the crypto space. Taking it mainstream goes against everything they think they believe in. Ripple really might change the world they live in.

 

 

When you are not able to  reply with something valid 

you always say

fud or put on ignore or 

trolls

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

16?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SeXRP_ said:

Wait what? Where are you getting the conclusion that they are stabilizing the price??

I already reply...average now is 0.25 so stable

then a little bit up --> they give us some water when they see us desperate...

then desert again

and the time frame is very very slow

thats what I see ...since 3 weeks to now...

then I repeat 

i want to BE WRONG

but I want see faxts

 And is for FACTS NOT ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

I already reply - I am not saying that it will be forever at 0.25

i am saying that is stable at 0.25 average ...

and then it will go up but slow to the NEXT STEP THAT IS DECIDED BY RIPPLE NOT BY THE MARKET!!!

So basically you are accusing Ripple of manipulating the XRP market....??? What absolute rubbish....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

When you are not able to  reply with something valid 

you always say

fud or put on ignore or 

trolls

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

16?

I mean.... He was replying to my image that this thread is pure FUD.

Sorry if you're the victim, but no where in that Reddit post is there any representation of where your assumptions are.

Edited by Elitefoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SeXRP_ said:

So basically you are accusing Ripple of manipulating the XRP market....??? What absolute rubbish....

I don't' accuse no one...this you wrote...

i am just saying that yes ...they have instruments to have it in averege like they want

they have to show it to the banks

If you want make money

xrp is not here for that...is a long long investment ...if you buy now...

x4 in 1 year may be

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

I mean.... He was replying to my image that this thread is pure FUD.

Sorry if you're the victim, but no where in that Reddit post is there any representation of where your assumptions are.

I HAVE A LOT (for me ) of XRP

I LOVE RIPPLE PROJECT

AND IF GROW TO 10usd I will be rich 

BUT I HAVE TO SEE AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF MANY JOELS POST

be positive is my life stule

but also BE REALISTIC AND SEE LAST 3 weeks facts and all xrp history trend

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, nvok said:

You are mixing up your opinions that come from lack of knowledge and understanding of Ripple and XRP with what @JoelKatz actually said.

I'm sure someone who has more patience will refute your arguments but I'm sure you already made up your mind.

 

As far as XRP valuation is concerned, no one knows how high it will go or when/if it will move.

What I know is, Ripple is trying to increase liquidity and bring in more trade volumes. In most markets, when these go up, price also goes up.

Of course, it's a wild speculation so my suggestion to you is this; sell all of your XRP and don't look back. Just make sure to check back in 2018.

Thank you for your suggestion

i will evaluate this opportunity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

I mean.... He was replying to my image that this thread is pure FUD.

Sorry if you're the victim, but no where in that Reddit post is there any representation of where your assumptions are.

If you peruse bitcoin talk you will see this is the current "meme" amongst the xrp haters. 

They had to go rooting for it too, i'm sure i read that on this forum much earlier in the month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.