Sign in to follow this  
Chan_Maddanna

Market Conditions - June 14th, 2017 11.20 AM EDT

24 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only 
** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learning experience
** Disclaimer 03 : To remind a general market sentiment, do NOT trade with funds you cannot afford to lose. Novice markets are always very turbulent until mass adoption and maturity. Definitely NOT for the faint hearted.  

** Important Note : NO information in this post is intended to aid short term/ day and/or swing trading. All summary projections are from few months to a few years in range. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Type:  This is a semi-strategic medium term trend update

Summary
~~~~~~~

In the previous report we discussed how a existing conditions strength parameter like ADX/DMS ,  being neither a trend indicator, nor a momentum indicator can help us access the bottom formation & region of reversal. 

in short the conclusion was as follows :

As we stand today we have progress as follows :

stats-29.png.e9bcbc3af6d3b4f63570647e79032ca7.png --> Today

Few important Observation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> Demand curve has improved. 23.6 cents is the new 21 cents
>> instability has reduced ( plane formations are more smooth - AKA : less shaky hands )
>> Base has strengthened, however slope has not appreciated significantly. ( AKA : The asset accrues gradual strength while waiting for positive/negative sentiment enforcement )
>> significant supply/selling is persistent upto 34 Cents, with some supply/selling is built upto 37~43 cents
>> no "persistent"  supply/selling  beyond 43 Cents.

Few key Takeaway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> XRP uptrend is not resistance free, there is going to be persistent selling till 37 cents. Which means the uptrend is going to be gradual and fought-for till 37 cents. this can last from few days to many weeks. 
>> This curve will also exhibit high ability to hold & even stagnate. many days can go without significant move up or down.
>> A positive reinforcement or market mover can accelerate this and change current trend. 

Current Probabilities 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a 55 % chance that XRP is going to establish stable base at 30 cents for the third time and further continue uptrend to 37 cents. 
There is a 40% chance that XRP will fall back to find support at 23.6~ cents.

There is only 10% chance that XRP will fall below 23.6~ cents (23.6 is the new 21).  

I wish us all the very best !

Kindly,
R8

as usual you bat it out of the park :)

could go up, could go down

but look at the longer term charts people, and the way the market is shifting 

as smart money comes in it will look for features, use cases, team, positioning 

and of course that beautiful bitcoin dominance chart... money gotta flow somewhere 

Dear @R8102V1D2D

may you please discuss with me and @Hodor this assupmption based also on your analysys of may 24?

Hodor is saying correctly that to arrive at 1usd xrp should go to 38 billions

so from now 9.8 ..almost 4 times more ..(correct?)

The entire market cap now is 112 billions ...so 4 times more 448 IF the proportion remain the same.

on march 15 th the market cap total was 25 billions after 3 months 112 (112-25= 87 billions in 3 months)  so assuming that it will grow like did it since now....to do 448-112= 336 billions it will take 336billions divided 87 billions (already done in 3 months) = 3.86 x 3 month = 11.5 months so...if all remain the same....1 USD dollar will be 1 year from now.

Your support is appreciated

best

Just now, zerpdigger said:

could go up, could go down

but look at the longer term charts people, and the way the market is shifting 

as smart money comes in it will look for features, use cases, team, positioning 

and of course that beautiful bitcoin dominance chart... money gotta flow somewhere 

this is very important, I am infact going to add a longer term perspective on significant reports going forward. If one zooms out and take a look at the story and realization aspects - XRP is unparalleled. No Fraud, no deception, strong fundamentals, real use-case ... cannot say same about many others... especially not about eth.

2 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

Dear @R8102V1D2D

may you please discuss with me and @Hodor this assupmption based also on your analysys of may 24?

Hodor is saying correctly that to arrive at 1usd xrp should go to 38 billions

so from now 9.8 ..almost 4 times more ..(correct?)

The entire market cap now is 112 billions ...so 4 times more 448 IF the proportion remain the same.

on march 15 th the market cap total was 25 billions after 3 months 112 (112-25= 87 billions in 3 months)  so assuming that it will grow like did it since now....to do 448-112= 336 billions it will take 336billions divided 87 billions (already done in 3 months) = 3.86 x 3 month = 11.5 months so...if all remain the same....1 USD dollar will be 1 year from now.

Your support is appreciated

best

The market cap is very volatile, with new money coming in all the time. It does not take much for people to swap one for another, and assets have their fear, greed and enforcement cycles. For XRP, due to lack of over excitement, it always takes a more cautious approach.

people like to verify things before getting into xrp, which also means over time, its character becomes unquestionable. No Fraud, no scam ICO's, clear ownership, clear responsibility, all this has to pay out some day- matter of realization, and such realizations are triggered by some news or events, but they are just triggers. these are bound to happen. 

one shoudl look at bigger picture and given so much new money is flowing in, your whole concern is why a proper percent of it is not coming into XRP. it doesn't work that way, always some assets have dominant gravity.

While i cannot and shoudl not provide price point predictions like the 1 usd one you seek, however i have clearly stated the course of action for that to happen.
Hope that helps.

Kindly, R8

Thank you @R8102V1D2D let's also wait @Hodor opinion/point of view.

I agree with you...assumptions are made with proportions and not taking in consideration money that are coming from disinvestment from other currencies (i was conservative) and only looking for a proportion situation in the future.

I correctly wrote 87 billions in 3 month from march 15 up today june 14 ....BUT ...the REAL grow happened in the last month and a half -75 billions--STARTING MAY 1st ..

so recalculation is : 336 billions to arrive at 448 (and XRP will arrive around 38 billions so 1usd) divided 75 in one month and a half = almost 6 month and a half to arrive at 1USD

IF the proportion remain the SAME

IF the grow is the same that started on MAY 1st

IF no other asset/crypto goes in XRP

It seems appropriate for you ?

Best

1 minute ago, Ivort75 said:

I agree with you...assumptions are made with proportions and not taking in consideration money that are coming from disinvestment from other currencies (i was conservative) and only looking for a proportion situation in the future.

I correctly wrote 87 billions in 3 month from march 15 up today june 14 ....BUT ...the REAL grow happened in the last month and a half -75 billions--STARTING MAY 1st ..

so recalculation is : 336 billions to arrive at 448 (and XRP will arrive around 38 billions so 1usd) divided 75 in one month and a half = almost 6 month and a half to arrive at 1USD

IF the proportion remain the SAME

IF the grow is the same that started on MAY 1st

IF no other asset/crypto goes in XRP

It seems appropriate for you ?

Best

You are assuming May level momentum , how can you be so sure & what upcoming events will do that for you ? 

Now having posed those important questions, Yes i personally feel proportion will improve, cap will improve and hence we might hit the 38 B markepcap much earlier ( by the time market is 250 Billion :-) )

just my informed guess & not advice.

Kindly,
R8

2 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

You are assuming May level momentum , how can you be so sure & what upcoming events will do that for you ? 

Now having posed those important questions, Yes i personally feel proportion will improve, cap will improve and hence we might hit the 38 B markepcap much earlier ( by the time market is 250 Billion :-) )

just my informed guess & not advice.

Kindly,
R8

@R8102V1D2DI love your positivity and my assumptions are based on what has appened since now in the last months and a half. so is based in something real...BUT...many of my friends are investing..not millionaire...but is important for "new people" coming in and much more important "Visibility"- it could happen that ...the proportion increase...let me say..the curve could be much higher than now...so less than 6 month and a half based on the last month and a half.. it could be..

BUT if we want to be also conservative..for example people that becoming rich leave the market...it could be take 8/10 months.

BUT...I am with you...i don't want to be too much enthusiastic (hope you understand)...also if it is incredibile how many pople invested after i spoke with them...(more than 10 ).

17 minutes ago, Ivort75 said:

Here's the post...

tl:dr version: The entire market cap is going to expand by leaps and bounds waaaaay beyond its current level.  XRP will expand with it, but the question is how much and by what price difference?  (oh, and when? let's not forget that part!) 

Note: I personally believe it will be very soon, and I've made no bones about this point.  End-of-June might be too optimistic in retrospect, but I was basing that prediction off of the May numbers.  It looks like June is going to be good overall, but more conservative than May's numbers. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This is a really important point imo.  I made a new friend recently who has been in the crypto space long enough to lose a fortune with Mt. Gox and come back strong since.  One of the few people I've met outside of a digital asset event that has been involved longer than I have.

We talked for awhile about everything under the sun related to crypto.  When it got to XRP, his main concern was that he couldn't come up with a way to identify upside on XRP.  This blew me away because he said he owned 1.5million at one point and exited south of 10 cents.  I would assume anyone who knew enough to take that position, and was in the crypto scene for so long would have to know about the renewed focus on XRP and the use cases and deals in the works.  He did not.

Much of this space is new money.  Most of the old hands that are now bitcoin (and ETH) millionaires are still talking about Ripple as it was 3-4 years ago.  As people begin to look at the bigger picture as described above, I believe the paradigm will snap and something will click.  This will be our "golden moment" imo.

Thanks as always @R8102V1D2D!  Its a tremendous benefit to us that you are a part of this community.  

Appreciate your hard work, friend :) 

sorry @Dennis may you explain better ? best

@Ivort75

Are you a sports fan?  This is the best analogy I can make since I am a huge fan basketball and football fan.

My favorite basketball team is the Golden State Warriors.  I've been a warriors fan for about 8 years.  This means I'm rooting for the warriors ALWAYS, and by definition any other team they face is the ENEMY.  No matter how good they are, I just can't give them too much credit since they aren't MY TEAM.  Additionally, most people know the high level bullet points about every team in a league, but unless you are a warriors fan, you probably don't know too much about their rookie players, new coaching staff, training facilities, etc.  Lastly, until a team achieves something, nobody cares and the knee jerk response is "TEAM XYZ is BAD".  

Many people involved in crypto currency are the same way.  Whether it's XRP, BTC, NXT, LTC, ETH, IOTA, pick your camp, each is filled with a community of people who are absolutely convinced that they are supporting the absolute best asset in this space.  So much so that for many, talking about the positive aspects of an alternative asset is met with resistance and always goes back to "Yes, but this is why #MYCOIN is better".  New developments, likewise, are acknowledged by the individual communities first (just like rookie players) and the rest of the communities (teams) will not understand these new factors until they achieve something headline worthy.

My point was that the other communities aren't up to speed on the new developments of XRP and Ripple, and still have the "my team is better" outlook based on old information.

When the crypto funds, Japanese banks, ILP plugins start to go live, they will be forced to take another look at the big picture.  I believe that in terms of XRP performance, the former will bring us to a new ATH, and the latter will bring us to the moon :)

3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

@Ivort75

Are you a sports fan?  This is the best analogy I can make since I am a huge fan basketball and football fan.

My favorite basketball team is the Golden State Warriors.  I've been a warriors fan for about 8 years.  This means I'm rooting for the warriors ALWAYS, and by definition any other team they face is the ENEMY.  No matter how good they are, I just can't give them too much credit since they aren't MY TEAM.  Additionally, most people know the high level bullet points about every team in a league, but unless you are a warriors fan, you probably don't know too much about their rookie players, new coaching staff, training facilities, etc.  Lastly, until a team achieves something, nobody cares and the knee jerk response is "TEAM XYZ is BAD".  

Many people involved in crypto currency are the same way.  Whether it's XRP, BTC, NXT, LTC, ETH, IOTA, pick your camp, each is filled with a community of people who are absolutely convinced that they are supporting the absolute best asset in this space.  So much so that for many, talking about the positive aspects of an alternative asset is met with resistance and always goes back to "Yes, but this is why #MYCOIN is better".  New developments, likewise, are acknowledged by the individual communities first (just like rookie players) and the rest of the communities (teams) will not understand these new factors until they achieve something headline worthy.

My point was that the other communities aren't up to speed on the new developments of XRP and Ripple, and still have the "my team is better" outlook based on old information.

When the crypto funds, Japanese banks, ILP plugins start to go live, they will be forced to take another look at the big picture.  I believe that in terms of XRP performance, the former will bring us to a new ATH, and the latter will bring us to the moon :)

Ok -- now i catch -- thank you very much for the parallism --> also here we are for make money so for me is not a matter of "love a team" but more the best "investment" to make ....both in terms of gain and time ..

best

24 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Here's the post...

tl:dr version: The entire market cap is going to expand by leaps and bounds waaaaay beyond its current level.  XRP will expand with it, but the question is how much and by what price difference?  (oh, and when? let's not forget that part!) 

Note: I personally believe it will be very soon, and I've made no bones about this point.  End-of-June might be too optimistic in retrospect, but I was basing that prediction off of the May numbers.  It looks like June is going to be good overall, but more conservative than May's numbers. 

May be @Hodor you should take as reference not the last initial booom...of may since today....but a larger time frame that take in consideration also all the people that is studying XRP from outside IN THIS last month and what they see? ...on since now but in the last 2 weeks...