Sign in to follow this  
andrew.vu1

3 trends currently reinventing the financial industry

@andrew.vu1 thank you for posting! 

Ripple, a blockchain provider, is using the technology to provide low-cost instant payments in transactions that involve different currencies, different banks and different countries. Last year, the startup successfully tested the platform with 12 banks, including ABN AMRO, UK’s Barclays, the Royal Bank of Canada and the National Australia Bank. After its launch in October, banks from various countries have joined the Ripple platform.

What this means for consumers and businesses is faster and more fluid transactions, lower costs, and wider options for remittance and international payments.

:JC_doubleup:

Great stuff - I never knew ABN Amro was that keen on blockchain technology.
The Dutch are well-known for trying to use innovative stuff though, I think it's a good sign that they are into testing it.

#XRPtheStandard!! :dance4:

Edited by beagleboy

1 hour ago, beagleboy said:

The Dutch are well-known for trying to use innovative stuff though, I think it's a good sign that they are into testing it.

It's just continual proof of XRP international reach... all parts of the globe are potential markets! 

Correct sir. We are realists... we didn't get into this "game" as a get rich quick scheme. I guess I should speak for myself - but I got into this because believe in the mission & vision. Anyone who actually followed Ripple and not the troll boxes knows that was never Ripples intention to sky rocket to Bitcoin status. They set the expectation from the start that this is a LONG term investment.. so makes no sense for ppl to be freaking out and panic selling since it's down right now.