Market Conditions - June 12th, 2017 11.20 AM EDT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only  ** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learn

Honestly R8, you're so smart and technically advanced, I cannot even digest your lingo -- however I see this as:   "XRP is showing a tremendous amount of strength at current price. It is bui

this is not the place for "your" interpretation. go do that in your own thread. honest doubts were welcome not this. anyways from next thread i am going to lock it down and discuss with with existing

Honestly R8, you're so smart and technically advanced, I cannot even digest your lingo -- however I see this as:

"XRP is showing a tremendous amount of strength at current price. It is building an exceptionally strong base at the moment, and it is laying the groundwork for a spike according to indicators."

^^ Layman's terms, correct? If not, please correct me in layman's terms :). Thanks again for your dedication and analysis. You are the lifeblood of this forum IMO. 

@R8102V1D2D

You are cleary using Bitstamp for charting and price info. What I would note is when you use larger time frame (4h or so ) you can clearly see that the Williams "Accumulation Distribution" indicator is on decline following the price.

I don't see any divergence in that atm.

53 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

i definitely cannot see XRP falling below 21 cents without extraordinary sell of of a whole market or something.

That's a good prediction...it's like saying: "if the market sells the price goes down, if the market buys the price goes up" lol, what an unexpected prediction. With this I quit this topic. 

2 minutes ago, GreenStill said:

@R8102V1D2D

You are cleary using Bitstamp for charting and price info. What I would note is when you use larger time frame (4h or so ) you can clearly see that the Williams "Accumulation Distribution" indicator is on decline following the price.

I don't see any divergence in that atm.

4 hours ? really ? are you for real ? u want to read accumulation indicator for 4 hours ? the indicator that says "accumulation" in its name ? 

please don't stop by. i prefer @tulo 100 times then you. 

~X~

Edited by R8102V1D2D
8 minutes ago, Cryptoah said:

Honestly R8, you're so smart and technically advanced, I cannot even digest your lingo -- however I see this as:

"XRP is showing a tremendous amount of strength at current price. It is building an exceptionally strong base at the moment, and it is laying the groundwork for a spike according to indicators."

^^ Layman's terms, correct? If not, please correct me in layman's terms :). Thanks again for your dedication and analysis. You are the lifeblood of this forum IMO. 

lol i am flattered, but what i am saying is slightly different. 

XRP is showing "good strength" and is probably close to a bottom formation. Base is strong and momentum to shoot up is increasing. to all i have noted, yes this is what a groundwork for a good uptrend will look like.

and part of this ground work is also a slow uptrend or stagnating base. So it is important that after making a bottom somewhere close to 24 , it shoudl progress to 29 cents and show some strength there. Once that is done, it is time for a spike ( hoping nothing new adverse happens ) 

A bit long, but i hope its accurate. 

Kindly, R8

2 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

lol i am flattered, but what i am saying is slightly different. 

XRP is showing "good strength" and is probably close to a bottom formation. Base is strong and momentum to shoot up is increasing. to all i have noted, yes this is what a groundwork for a good uptrend will look like.

and part of this ground work is also a slow uptrend or stagnating base. So it is important that after making a bottom somewhere close to 24 , it shoudl progress to 29 cents and show some strength there. Once that is done, it is time for a spike ( hoping nothing new adverse happens ) 

A bit long, but i hope its accurate. 

Kindly, R8

Many thanks!

I believe personally some consolidation will be needed at 29 cents to shake out those who bought expecting a spike around that area.... once that has happened we are on to bigger and better things -- JMO!

9 minutes ago, sandrodz said:

How does bitcoin selloff today and its effects on XRP price play in this market analysis? clearly XRP cannot be considered a separate entity and needs to be analyzed together with XBT.

very good question.

the drag factor for previous bitcoin sell of was 4+, in recent months drag factor has come down to 2 ~ 2.5 and todays selloff the drag factor came down to 1.6 the lower the drag factor the lower the influence. 

in last two weeks,  bitcoin gained by over 22% in relation to XRP, but XRP lost only 4.6 cents. 

The drag factor introduced by ETH is starting to act lately , so in near future we might have to worry about influences of ETH more and BTC less. 

I continuously monitor BTC drag factors and document them from time to time. Here's the previous one.  I have a feeling soon i will have to start actively noting ETH drag as well. Others are negligible to zero drag. 

My 2 cents.

Kindly, R8

Edited by R8102V1D2D
17 minutes ago, GreenStill said:

30min, 1h, 2h all the same.

okie i am saying 4 hrs is too small, and u are going for 30 mins & 2 hours. Okie giving you a benefit of doubt, that you might truly be thinking this way, i am gonna try and explain what i meant. 

Accumulation is measured from previous trend change. and measured in terms of asset price movement in relation to accumulation movement. 

in our case, the most recent accumulation trends change 31st of may. Anything smaller then this range does not make sense. 

let me make it more clear to you, see the graph below.

stats-27.thumb.png.8b03e1eee38c6ed607621330ea7f05c4.png

see the accumulation sharply raise on May 17th and again on 31st ?  the price on may 17th was 37 cents, and by 30th of may the price fell to 20 cents , what happenned to accumulation ? and again the price on 31st and 1st of July went to 33 cents , today it is 25 cents, and where is accumulation ? 

if you are honest person, then i want you to understand this correctly. you never look at accumulation in hours or days. 

god well, best wishes.

R8