The $10 Las Vegas Party

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm already working on the XRP $100 party. Helicopters will take everyone to the private island: https://www.privateislandsonline.com/united-states/florida/pumpkin-key We'll have helicopter

For obvious reasons, Vegas is probably the worst place for new money to hang out.   I'm in.  

OK, the idea has been floated around a bit in Zerpbox that we have a party if/ when XRP hits $10. I'm not saying this is going to happen any time soon. I'm just saying it would be nice to have th

Posted Images

On 1/4/2018 at 8:07 PM, RegalChicken said:

I will join a $10 vegas party most likely, but I would NOT sell my zerps to fund it. 

haha , you might have hard time losing those zerps at $100 too i believe :lol:

btw i have a plan start cashing increamentaly starting at $10 ending $100 with %50 of my stash intact for +100 $ price

and i plan to use the cash for solid investments like realstate , gold and stocks , i would not waste the cash to buy depreciating things like cars or wasting it on luxury travel packages

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.