The $10 Las Vegas Party

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm already working on the XRP $100 party. Helicopters will take everyone to the private island: https://www.privateislandsonline.com/united-states/florida/pumpkin-key We'll have helicopter

For obvious reasons, Vegas is probably the worst place for new money to hang out.   I'm in.  

OK, the idea has been floated around a bit in Zerpbox that we have a party if/ when XRP hits $10. I'm not saying this is going to happen any time soon. I'm just saying it would be nice to have th

Posted Images

Trippy

we have to be a little realistic in this instance. Come on man. I like ripple and bought before the surge so I'm up but it will take time is all. Do you want everyone to be blind and jerk off ripple while it's not going anywhere?

how about this I hope ripple gets to 10$ this month????

Is is that better?

Just now, Jun said:

Trippy

we have to be a little realistic in this instance. Come on man. I like ripple and bought before the surge so I'm up but it will take time is all. Do you want everyone to be blind and jerk off ripple while it's not going anywhere?

how about this I hope ripple gets to 10$ this month????

Read my post again, please. Disclaimer: "I'm not saying this is going to happen any time soon."

Mate we all KNOW it's been going down. All your posts are about this. You're not a realist - you're goddamn BORING!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.