Jump to content
Beltane

ETH and XRP chart comparison

Recommended Posts

Interesting chart!

I'm looking at coinmarketcap.com right now and ETH is catching up to BTC in market cap. How far will ETH go? this is pretty interesting to me, as it looks now BTC will soon be dethroned as the dominating cryptocurrency. :D

Edited by waterl00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, waterl00 said:

Interesting chart!

I'm looking at coinmarketcap.com right now and ETH is catching up to BTC in market cap. How far will ETH go? this is pretty interesting to me, as it looks now BTC will soon be dethroned as the dominating cryptocurrency. :D

ETH  holders call it the "Flippening." It's coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame that XRP is not the digital currency challenging bitcoin for the top spot, especially given that Ripple had a 2 year head start over Ethereum (which was created in 2014, and which was only first traded publicly I believe in August 2015).  I hope Ripple's "turtle" strategy for market cap (slow, steady and stable) works out as Ethereum is the rabbit to catch.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Good luck to us!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sanq

There is no way xrp to catch eth in market cap. it xrp lost its chance and eth is the new star. I assume within only one or two weeks eth will surpass btc in market cap. I feel such a moron selling almost all eth when it reached to 300 usd. .... If it goes on like this it will soon pass 500 . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sanq said:

There is no way xrp to catch eth in market cap. it xrp lost its chance and eth is the new star. I assume within only one or two weeks eth will surpass btc in market cap. I feel such a moron selling almost all eth when it reached to 300 usd. .... If it goes on like this it will soon pass 500 . 

I do not think they are moron. They just cannot predict correctly how far ETH can go.

Short-term trading is a kind of gambling . No one know the next move is up or down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alluvial said:

It's a shame that XRP is not the digital currency challenging bitcoin for the top spot, especially given that Ripple had a 2 year head start over Ethereum (which was created in 2014, and which was only first traded publicly I believe in August 2015).  I hope Ripple's "turtle" strategy for market cap (slow, steady and stable) works out as Ethereum is the rabbit to catch.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Good luck to us!    

I agree.  I am ok with a long term investment strategy and am comfortable holding, but at the same time, six years sub $1 is super DUPER long term, particularly in crypto.  And Ripple and others here in the forum keep pointing out that the price of XRP doesn't matter in terms of banks using it, with Ripple stating they, too, want the price of XRP to go up.  (So.......let it go up....).  We shall see.  It might be a good thing at the moment to be outside the fray of BTC and ETH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe this is merely a coincidence. There are too many asymmetric factors in play for me to accept it as anything else. That said, I do predict XRP is likely to have a bit of a surge as soon as the ETH train starts to lose momentum.

Edited by Fnord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...