Guest sanq

Only xrp and nem is losing value in first 10 marketcap

Guest sanq

Guys i am not sure if any of you are aware  within the top 10 marketcap coins only xrp and nem are losing value ( nem not as much as xrp ) , i am a very early investor of btc and eth , also following the market since 2011 , it seems there is an intentional downwards push for xrp , there is no real explanation for it. So i believe exchangers and whales ( maybe even the ripple project itself ) are intentionally pushing it downwards for a panic sale . Why i am speculating on this? Because i have been following up eth since the begining of the project and there is not realworld application yet, there is no value yet , but it is going up like crazy . Ripple is one of the very small group within this market that has a realworld application and value. I have been digging for almost 10 days to understand the undervaluation of xrp ( unfortunately my biggest portfolio is xrp ) and i found out ( my own speculations and understandings ) ripple project is intentionally keeping the xrp low to make it easier for the banks to collect from the market. Please share your ideas. 

Yes, XRP is down. We can see it on the charts. Sometimes the price goes up, sometimes it goes down. Right now it's going down.

If you look on the chart you can see the line going downwards as you trace it with your eye from left to right.

It's unfortunate if you're an XRP investor when the chart shows this pattern.

It's not very good.

Guest sanq
Just now, Trippy said:

Yes, XRP is down. We can see it on the charts. Sometimes the price goes up, sometimes it goes down. Right now it's going down.

If you look on the chart you can see the line going downwards as you trace it with your eye from left to right.

It's unfortunate if you're an XRP investor when the chart shows this pattern.

It's not very good.

Trippy , i am not sure since when you have been trading cryptos but one thing i learned this market doesnt work like stock market , it works like pennystocks . In pennystock trading the accelerators or decelerators are not logical but sudden move of capital. So this altcoin market has been almost sleeping until banks and big speculators flocked into it. So like the penny stocks you can see a coin rise illogically every day and usually every couple of days huge gain coin changes. ( please just check last 8 months for  factom , bitshares , digibyte.... and many others ) So as a summary unfortunately charts wont work. It will only be wishfull thinking , lastly everyone gives 3 probabilities and ofcourse one of them always works because there is no choice but to go up , down or static....

@sanq Trading is a mug's game. Most markets around the world are manipulated. The only way to win is to have good bots and intel or use buy-and-hold and hope that you've chosen well.

Guest sanq
3 minutes ago, Trippy said:

@sanq Trading is a mug's game. Most markets around the world are manipulated. The only way to win is to have good bots and intel or use buy-and-hold and hope that you've chosen well.

Yes , you are right but crypto market cannot be compared to regulated markets, it is pure speculation market. My investments are on btc , etc xrp and byte . So they are mostly safe and i already got back my capital and i am only playing with my profits so im safe , but as a veteran investor i really fed up people writing very unrealistic and wishful comments like they are experts ....

Guest sanq
Just now, sanq said:

Yes , you are right but crypto market cannot be compared to regulated markets, it is pure speculation market. My investments are on btc , etc xrp and byte . So they are mostly safe and i already got back my capital and i am only playing with my profits so im safe , but as a veteran investor i really fed up people writing very unrealistic and wishful comments like they are experts ....

Also i didnt mean you Trippy , please dont misunderstand. Our ideas may conflict but i believe your comments are based on experience and study. 

14 minutes ago, sanq said:

Also i didnt mean you Trippy , please dont misunderstand. Our ideas may conflict but i believe your comments are based on experience and study. 

Seriously, sanq ALL markets are rigged. "Regulated" markets. They're regulated in favour of the big wigs.

I don't know whats going on with xrp, but I think we can all agree on one thing.... Aside from bad news, banks jumping ship or who knows what... Xrp is going up over time.  It may take a few months before it rises above 35 cents, it may take a year before it reaches a dollar.... or more.... This may be the slowest rising currency of all of them.  But it's going up over time.  Since xrp is optional, in pretty much all of its use cases... I am not sure if I should expect 10-20 usd xrp anymore.  But I do believe that it will generate enough interest to reach 1 or 2 dollars within the next year or two, and that's worth holding for me. So hold I shall.  Between now and then, xrp will go up and down, and have fun.... Many other coins, have the potential to soar upwards much greater than xrp, syscoin is at 20 cents right now, and it could easily hit 10 dollars in the next year.  Easily.  Switching to syscoin from xrp would give you more sys than xrp, which could pay off huge for anyone who wishes to jump away from xrp.  Sia, BTS, Golem, DGB and game credits all have potential to do 10x from their current marketcap.  Xrp is not the only coin that exists in which we can get rich off of, it's simply the coin with the most potential, paradoxically, it may also be the slowest rising coin as a result of that.  I know I sold off a stash to buy bts and it worked wonders while xrp stagnated.  So if you're impatient, be smart about it and jump in another coin with the same potential in gains.  Or if you're patient, wait for xrp, either way, the reward will be about the same. Crypto is going up, it's being born, its an infant, and we're the growing pains.

2 minutes ago, thetamind said:

I think you really should get out of xrp.

I should have done days ago, now it's too late... many trains went away and far.

I don't believe in TA, never have believed in TA, never will believe in TA.... It's all hogwash, it's going to do what its going to do, and that's it.  If you want to guess the price and when its going to go up, all you need to do is look at the potential, and where they are in development.... Ripple can announce big news any day, if they don't, then the next pump won't be til late june, or july, a week or two before the SBI exchange goes live.