Chan_Maddanna

Market Conditions - June 10th, 2017 9.50 PM EDT

@R8102V1D2D,when you first posted the P1 and P2 scenarios on June 5th, I was secretly hoping for P2 to play out because of the more positive medium-term prognosis. All we will now need is a couple of pieces of well placed good news as the approach to $0.73 is happening and you might well have to change the 2nd letter in your handle to "7".

Just now, Coroneus said:

@R8102V1D2D,when you first posted the P1 and P2 scenarios on June 5th, I was secretly hoping for P2 to play out because of the more positive medium-term prognosis. All we will now need is a couple of pieces of well placed good news as the approach to $0.73 is happening and you might well have to change the 2nd letter in your handle to "7".

Have only one opportunity to change screen name, per year. So i am saving it for when it reaches 1 or close to 1, i want to quit my job and put my real name in there :-) . So while i wish the same and hope ur wish comes true, I will wait from changing my screen name. Thanks buddy :-)

2 minutes ago, diggitydog said:

I just saw this video that seems to explain the same thing about accumulation phase and smart money

Apart from "knowing the rumor" part, this video is spot on. he nails the concept very well. this is what the indicator above is confirming as well. Thanks for linking this informative video with clear explanation to this thread. and I see you are new, welcome to the forum. 

Kindly, 
R8

1 minute ago, Malloy said:

Triple bottom are rare cause it usually breaks at the third attempt...to break. We can watch the situation evolve real time now and see if it holds and compare with your research.

yep, that's the most interesting part as i learn this market and get a bit better every single day. put it all in the open and put myself to the test , that way we can all wathc it real time ... 

What about the impact from ongoing conditions in the crypto market?

Over the course of the next week or two BTC will break 3000 and continue past. I don't anticipate massive profit taking at that psychological point as there have already been several minor crashes or big dips not that long ago. That will continue to pull resources.

Also, money is pouring into ETH right now. I see many assumptions of 500, 600 or more by summer end. At some point that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. People expect it, so they pile in and make it so. ETH is pulling resources from the other alts and it will continue to do so. ETH might dip, but so far it seems to overcome.

Money this week will also be going into IOTA with their offering on their first exchange. If IOTA gets momentum, it could pull from the other alts for several days or even weeks. Indications are it will open with a "market cap" of $1B to $1.5B USD. That will generate buzz and pull more yet more people to it.

Edited by Nedkt