Sign in to follow this  
Filip

Ripple "Decentralized" central bank!

Ripple "Decentralized" central bank! There holding all xrp, and there central banking skills determen the Distribution of xrp!

there skills are inflationary. 

Edited by T8493
shortened title

25 minutes ago, Filip said:

Ripple "Decentralized" central bank! There holding all xrp, and there central banking skills determen the Distribution of xrp!

there skills are inflationary. 

Hmmm...Another post by you that makes no sense at all!  

6 minutes ago, UrzasLegacy said:

O que?

Is the only one that lives only negative, the growth of it is tiny, there is no such move will rise until July .... the amount of xrp shed in the market ... will keep the price between 0.2 to 0.3 dollars

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Hmmm...Another post by you that makes no sense at all!  

Well start thinking about what i am saying! Obviaosly price is even moving down. Inflation deflation.

all mayor crypto's use mining. Not xrp. They have created it them selves! Super good news and yet going down.

they have a special counter on there website for corporate clients. There shady about that price they give to big corporates.

"If it doesnt make no sense to you", i think that says more about you than about my post!

XRP's come to life just to easy. No time table,

you herd about the Jed story????? Just another wacky xrp thing!

look i ow much to ripple. I come from sub 0.06 cents big time.

Edited by Filip

47 minutes ago, Filip said:

Well start thinking about what i am saying!

It is very hard to decipher the meaning of your posts. The main problem is the language. Your posts are missing verbs (maybe e.g. "Ripple "decentralized" central bank"), you use "there" instead of "these" (?) and words that don't exist in English ("determen"), etc.

15 minutes ago, T8493 said:

It is very hard to decipher the meaning of your posts. The main problem is the language. Your posts are missing verbs (maybe e.g. "Ripple "decentralized" central bank"), you use "there" instead of "these" (?) and words that don't exist in English ("determen"), etc.

I appreciate your comments, i will take care off that! As a dutch guy was just posting to quickly without waching the language

Thank you. 

Sign in to follow this