pilot

Ripple tell us why you have not created a social media marketing team

22 minutes ago, Galahad said:

The bottom line is that prices are not increasing and that is a pathetic sign. It is a problem. We invest, we expect returns. Period.

You just bought a currency. It isn't per definition an investment vehicle which delivers a return. People talking here about investing, it's like they bought stocks. 

Regarding to the topic. Why wouldn't we develop a bottom-up strategy with respect to the marketing of XRP (and Ripple)? We have a community, we have developers, people who are good in photoshop etc. Can't we just develop a plan? 

3 minutes ago, Prins said:

We have a community, we have developers, people who are good in photoshop etc. Can't we just develop a plan? 

No, there's no critical mass of developers, designers, etc. for this.

Investors in stocks expect returns too. I think people here are confusing investors and benefactors. Most people here want XRP (not just Ripple) to success but for no other reason than returns which is perfectly understandable. I buy XRP because i expect it to increase its value and some day (not necessarily short term) cash it out. That is investment.

6 hours ago, Galahad said:

Price stability is an essential component to XRP's longitudinal strategy. Ripple simply does not desire any change in XRP's price. Therefore, they exert zero effort in a social media marketing team to avoid increasing demand and, consequently, its price.

Bs, stop trolling

6 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Investors in stocks expect returns too. I think people here are confusing investors and benefactors. Most people here want XRP (not just Ripple) to success but for no other reason than returns which is perfectly understandable. I buy XRP because i expect it to increase its value and some day (not necessarily short term) cash it out. That is investment.

Indeed, but with all investments, there is a downward potential to. 

12 minutes ago, T8493 said:

No, there's no critical mass of developers, designers, etc. for this.

Isn't there? I would expect there are some people from this community available to set up a marketing campaign. I would love to help 

3 minutes ago, Prins said:

Isn't there? I would expect there are some people from this community available to set up a marketing campaign. I would love to help 

Hehe, just try finding enough motivated people to do something like this. For example, there are maybe at most 10-15 people on this forum (that don't work for RL) than can make any reasonable technical contribution.

Most of the people have other jobs and can't devote any substantial amount of time for this.

24 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

True story. The rest is just chat.

1 hour ago, Galahad said:

The bottom line is that prices are not increasing and that is a pathetic sign. It is a problem. We invest, we expect returns. Period.

Xrp price has increased a lot since last year.. patience, patience, patience, patience....

8 hours ago, Jun said:

Actually hodor said many times that xrp being expensive will help the banks so that theory is wrong

I was actually quoting JoelKatz, so I can't take credit for it.  Generally, the higher the price the item, the more scarce, and the more volume that it's traded, then it's a good item to use for ForEx, from what I understand. 

This is why the world's reserves once used Gold.  They never used aluminum. 

3 hours ago, vsyc said:

If to spend time to analyse, will see a forming network of some accurate FUD trolls, so far I see @Jun @Kicker @pilot @fracas @Galahad The pattern of behaviour is very common:

I actually think some of them may be one and the same person. I have them on ignore for a number of things - they only ever bleat the same things over and over again.

4 hours ago, Prins said:

Why wouldn't we develop a bottom-up strategy with respect to the marketing of XRP (and Ripple)? We have a community, we have developers, people who are good in photoshop etc. Can't we just develop a plan? 

Of course you can.  That's the right question...come up with an idea and build something, do something.  

"Ask not what XRP can do for you, ask what you can do for XRP."  :biggrin:  

This space if full of opportunity for those willing to reach out and grab it but it is work and there is risk.  

Some have what it takes, most don't.  Which one are you?

Glad you have me on ignore 

bottom line anyone who owns xrp can speak what they believe and it's a fact ripple team sucks at marketing but then again they don't need us right ? Lmao

ya if it wasn't for us NO ONE but their banks would know

wheres their balls?

take on btc ether etc

they claim it's better great get on social media prove it for all and I guarantee xrp will shoot up!