Sign in to follow this  
RunVert

XRP price speculation

I have read articles and on other forums explaining that some investors believe that Bitcoin will hit $7k this fall....$10k next spring and then skyrocket to $100k - $250k by 2020 and $500k -1M by 2030!

Where do you think, if you had to take a guess, the price of XRP will be during those same time frames (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, 2020 and 2030)?

Edited by RunVert

One can only hope that these predictions are correct and that XRP will follow the same upwards price trend Bitcoin is anticipated to have. XRP is moving so astoundingly slow.

12 minutes ago, kaneboogs said:

Source? Link?

Those are hefty numbers

just google - "bitcoin price 2020"

there are dozens of links...multiple pages. Google "XRP price 2020" and there isnt much out there long term projection.

Just curious to know what most XRP investors think XRP will be in those same time frames. I know is impossible to know....but do you think XRP will go up in proportion to bitcoin? Ever cross the $1,000 price?  or the $100?  $5 in 2030?  $10k in 2030?

There has to be an amount in your head that you can think...."that sounds way too high by then"..or "I could see that happening"..etc

45 minutes ago, RunVert said:

I have read articles and on other forums explaining that some investors believe that Bitcoin will hit $7k this fall....$10k next spring and then skyrocket to $100k - $250k by 2020 and $500k -1M by 2030!

Where do you think, if you had to take a guess, the price of XRP will be during those same time frames (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, 2020 and 2030)?

Bitcoin might make it to 7K, but their infighting and inability to effect changes to their infrastructure will doom it in my opinion to an eventual hard fork that could kill the whale and in the process either wipe out much of the other cryptos for a good long while or (best case) send all that money sideways to ETH and the others. ETH has its own problem with increasing gas cost. They talk about everyone needing to make more efficient smart contracts, but realistically that's a bandaid at best. I think there are a few things coming to a head that could torpedo bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, RippleTwister said:

The large upward price movement is starting already!

Ripple is now at the lowest price you can buy them, after this it is to the moon!!!

Not moving up yet from what I see.  Looking to see if support holds for the bounce.  

Just now, RippleTwister said:

This is it, it won,t go any lower.

Only UP UP UP from now on!!!

Why? What makes today any different than yesterday or three weeks from now? It's going to go up just because it has to?

Sign in to follow this