jamesroguski

Now is your chance to demonstrate your psychic abilities!

It seems like a channel has developed with resistance below at $0.27 and resistance above at $0.30. 

Since this is posted under "speculation", I invite others to offer their opinions as to which direction they think the XRP price may "breakout" (above $0.30 or below $0.27), when they think this "breakout" will occur, and why.

SOURCE:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/ripple

Channel.png

It looks like squiggly lines and it's not $4.00 yet, so I'll HODL.    :big_boss:

I think we will see .30 by the end of the night and an average between .31 - .32 tomorrow. I think the fun begins this weekend and by Monday we could be looking at .38+

Why? There's absolutely no studies that I am basing this on other than watching how I believe the currency acts.

Major price increases occur with the announcement of banks coming on board.  If they announce something today, it would probably increase this weekend, else, will probaly stay around the .28 mark.

Just now, Leo said:

Most likely,  the basic rule is "If it is not able to go up, it will fall"

I hope this is a joke because one could easily say If it is not able to fall, it will go up. Just sayin...

Xrp has fallen and then it went back up and looks like it is in a period of consolidation. You ever notice crypto goes up and down and you do not really lose unless you sell at a loss?   I move between various crypto currencies as they show bearish or bullish behaviors and I am long betting on XRP to move on up again. I think fundamental and technical analyses work well, but in the final analysis, I rely most on my intuition or paranoia, whichever shouts loudest, to guide me.  Then I have only me to blame and I have found others whom I may want to  blame do not seem to care if I lose and it is not their money anyway. 

It isn't even at trendline yet - needs a few more hours, maybe up to 24 hours. Obvious accumulation and testing phase is obvious. Action should start tomorrow PM.

EDIT: Needs a further week or so to hit the trendline (if it continues sideways). Couldn't see clearly on my phone.

Edited by j8jweb

On 8/6/2017 at 11:01 PM, j8jweb said:

It isn't even at trendline yet - needs a few more hours, maybe up to 24 hours. Obvious accumulation and testing phase is obvious. Action should start tomorrow PM.

Sure... you made me laugh.

On 09/06/2017 at 5:59 AM, Leo said:

Most likely,  the basic rule is "If it is not able to go up, it will fall"

I heard the opposite - if it can't fall then it is likely to rise.