Chan_Maddanna

Market Conditions - June 8th, 2017 12.25 PM EDT

I dont usualy post. Largly cuz i dont have anything to bring to the table. But i like to read and observe. 

I think that people are under the influence of other cryptos and their own expectations of becoming rich over night. Followed by that, they read the news and posts of people who are in the same situation and are frustrated why arent they rich already but are not so knowledgable to understand the situation and break of from that cycle. And that brings pressure on them. 

Posts like these help ease that pressure and bring the much needed breeze of fresh air/peace of mind to the xrp community. 

In my opinion, the crypto world is not like any other market out there. But some fundamentals from time to time still apply. Nothing is impossible here. Xrp to 3$ In three months? Why not? Would be glad to see that moment. But there are some many factors here that no one could tell for sure. Just dont pressure yourself with it. If you invested the money you can spare and belive that Ripple is doing the best they can, just be calm and hope for the best.

Thanks R8. Your input is largley appriciated. Im glad you're in our team. 

Edited by Darko

R8,

Thanks again and again, I have a different point of view about the XRP future, maybe this month we see the price going to USD1, maybe the next August / September, but only one thing is clear for me, XRP is the good choice.

Don't expect big returns like ETH for the next hours or day, the big future for XRP is from 2 - 36 Months, if you put your mind in this channel the gains and loss in the short term don't affect your money and health, only my two cents.

RB

Thank you R8. Your explaination is obviously reasonable. I strongly agree that it is only the matter of time when XRP price makes a jump. In my expectation, 0.4 USD/XRP will be a new level and it will be stable for one or two weeks.

The same pattern has happened exactly to BTC during the last 6 months. Technical analysis is 70% reliable, in my personal opinion.

2 hours ago, fracas said:

You can add as many disclaimer as you want but your technical analysis won't work anyway because IT JUST DOES NOT WORK. EVER.

How awkward :focus:LOL

BTC chart.png

13 minutes ago, fracas said:

ROTFL ex post anyone can demonstrate anything. Your lines are imaginary.

Tell that to my profitable portfolio?

Thanks