• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only  ** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learn

Yes definitely, that's wise to be realistic and back up with real market conditions, fundamentals and numbers. However i am fairly confident of 1 USD by october. Some big thgins about to open , i hope

These are the exact thoughts I have when I first wake up.    It goes a little like this:  1. Check Xrp Price 2. What are people saying on XrpChat 3. When will R8 update us on

I must admit that lately a couple of the first thoughts in my mind when I wake up in the morning are:

A: I wonder if R8 was right?

and

B: I wonder what R8 has predicted for today?

R8, you need your own app. Like when I check the weather while sitting on the can in the morning, I need to be able to check my "R8 Report" app. :mail1: 

Seriously, though, thanks for all of your hard work and valuable input.

Edited by Guest

XRP/USD vs BTC/USD ratio is higher now...XRP buy side sliding up 

Recently, we could see something like XRP/BTC price at .0001 with XRP/USD price around .28 and BTC/USD price around 2800....BTC/USD down but both BTC and USD /XRP price are up 

My guess is pressure is stronger now and we are breaking out of Bitcoin pattern

12 minutes ago, MrRippillionaire said:

I must admit that lately a couple of the first thoughts in my mind when I wake up in the morning are:

and

R8, you need your own app. Like when I check the weather while sitting on the can in the morning, I need to be able to check my "R8 Report" app. :mail1: 

Same for me!!!!! ????? hope not to deream R8 soon!!!!!!

Great job again R8, I really appreciate it!!!!

15 minutes ago, MrRippillionaire said:

and

These are the exact thoughts I have when I first wake up. 

It goes a little like this: 

1. Check Xrp Price

2. What are people saying on XrpChat

3. When will R8 update us on his thoughts (this continues throughout the day until I see the Market Conditions post).

As always, thank you R8 for you hard work. You really shoudl have your on app. See what I did there?

Edited by XdmXrp
3 minutes ago, Jun said:

Thanks for your thoughts R8 

i do think that not relying on bitcoin will have great results for xrp. I do also think that we must remain cautious because predictions of 1-2$ by months end is a little much but I can see our ~40 cents again

Yes definitely, that's wise to be realistic and back up with real market conditions, fundamentals and numbers. However i am fairly confident of 1 USD by october. Some big thgins about to open , i hope you are following the big ticket event sbivc opening soon. its not ordinary exchange, is something that many sbi subsidiaries will use for liquidity, exchange, conversion. Secondly, the remittances on Ripple Cloud solution is going pro in a few months as well. 

they are "large" market movers, and not impossible to multiply market interest by 3 or 4 times (1 USD ) :-) 

Kindly, 
R8

3 minutes ago, XdmXrp said:

1. Check Xrp Price

3. When will R8 update us on his thoughts (this continues throughout the day until I see the Market Conditions post).

As always, thank you R8 for you hard work. You really shoudl have your on app. See what I did there?

haha starting to feel like a friends club here. As much as i love that i am able to be of assistance in some way, I got to paste the following remainder :-) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 never invest life supporting funds, and at last after all analysis, make your own informed opinion. 

Be safe and we will climb this together !! 

1 hour ago, XdmXrp said:

1. Check Xrp Price

i shoudl ? thanks i guess when xrp reaches close to 1 USD, i will quti my current job and have a lovely blog .. thanks buddy ! :-) .. right back at ya 

Edited by R8102V1D2D
15 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

haha starting to feel like a friends club here. As much as i love that i am able to be of assistance in some way, I got to paste the following remainder :-) 

never invest life supporting funds, and at last after all analysis, make your own informed opinion. 

Be safe and we will climb this together !! 

I definitely agree with that reminder. I have my own opinions but it's definitely re-assuring to see when my opinions line up with yours. However, that being said, I always trust my gut.

I am new to XRP and reading your analysis has given me a great understanding of its behavior. I think I speak for a lot of people whenever I say that. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks on this forum and it's a great place for people just getting their feet wet with XRP. I've been members of hundreds of forums for different topics. This one is right up at the top of my favorite forum's list. 

Thanks for your daily R8eport :). Your report is a sort of daily safe beacon in the rough cryptosea. 

Everytime your report strengthens my believe in XRP and I can't wait to enjoy together the huge XRP waves in cryptowheatherforecast :)

Keep doing the good work and let's enjoy the climbing to levels our XRP has never gone before.