• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only  ** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learn

Thanks, as the largest funds flowing into XRP is from USD, hence i have chosen to refer everything to the dominant currency. 

Ripple have too much haters (I don't know why). I think that polo hate it too and I think Ripple company do not care xrp's price.  For example, etoro adds etc today. They promote this news v

Thanks for your valuable information once again!

I'm curious if you could tell me something more:

Let's say P1 will happen. What would be an appropriate price rate to sell XRP (before it's going to withdrawal), to buy it back again when it's lower?

0.40 sell, then 0.30 buy again would be my best guess right now. Any thoughts on this?

honestly i think this is ripple's big chance, if we dip to 22/24c, then we have serious problems, many will permanently jump ship and the price may stagnate for many months (like it used to back in the 0.006-7 days!) while we are all re-awating the Great Soon of real-world use

in other words, it's now or never should ripple want to bootstrap public xrp liquidity for biz use 

xrp should be #2 or even #1 for volume, not sitting back maxin' relaxin' with the scamcoins 

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

Now, IF P2 plays out,  THEN : there is a very high chances (85%) that XRP will directly reclaim Momentum similar to May 12th 2017. In other words, IF XRP goes down to 22~24 cents and reforms the base at 30 cents for third time, XRP will directly takeoff to 73+ US Cents. 

I already beat you to this prediction :P

2 minutes ago, joey said:

Great post R8!

I am pretty noob. So I must ask. What happens Tokyo 8 AM ?

Thanks for the great post(s) !

XRP shoudl start an uptrend as pressure built up shoudl start acting upward. Although not quick, but gradual , as there is going to be significant selling. I am predicting a buying to selling ratio of 1.53 ( atleast 32 percent more buyers ), and loss of interest to new interest ratio to 0.75 ( 25 percent new interest cumulative ) 

very positive fundamentals this is for an asset. Hope that helps. 

Kindly,
R8

2 minutes ago, Coroneus said:

What happens if there's a positive macro event during the upswing? :D

that's market moving event. New interest ratio will shoot, evading interest will fall, and sellers to buyers will go huge. Infact placing significant news exactly in the mean of such a struggled and won uptrend is a sure shot to support XRP and make sure it hits all time high and also holds better support ( wont fall bad )

this is one of the very subtle techniques used in market mavericks book as well.

in other words to moon/mars something... :-)

Kindly,
R8