brianwalden

Ripple Tube Steak Club

25 posts in this topic

Just in case anyone's watching the ledger I reported 13 hotdogs today, but now I was not in a hotdog eating contest, they're a week's worth of effort (still a good week, or bad depending on your perspective).

rippleric and Mercury like this

10 hours ago, brianwalden said:

Just in case anyone's watching the ledger I reported 13 hotdogs today, but now I was not in a hotdog eating contest, they're a week's worth of effort (still a good week, or bad depending on your perspective).

Damn. And here I was feeling smug/ shocked in my consumption rate. 13? Like two a day? I feel the urge to do one better now... Lets see... breakfast sausage(s) in the morning, hotdog(s) for lunch and some sort of bratwurst for dinner all next week should do it.

Does anyone know how to turn on rippling for a trustline in Gatehub? I just got into Gatehub and so far the experience makes me want to punch my computer.

Once I get that figured out, Karlos wants to join the club.

Sorry for the delay @brianwalden. At the very right hand bottom of a ripple wallet's page on gatehub is a near transparent Advanced tab. Then select create trust line, or see trust lines. For creating a trust line enter the ripple address and then select a second Advanced, rippling is disabled by default. When seeing the established trust lines it shows if rippling is turned off or not, if you want to change this you have to select the  set trust button under the particular address and then the same steps as creating a new trust line. Does this make sense? If not I can do some screen shots as needed.

I hated the gatehub setup at first but now love it. Its designed for casual user so all the all the advanced functions and features that can trip up a user are buried but they are there.

FYI I have submitted some new Hots. I introduced my kid to pigs in a blanket and had some killer cheddar sausage dogs. Going to a hockey game tomorrow so should be able to add some more :P

@karlos Ok, try it now I think you're set up. Send your hot dogs to rNMc8DY5pQFvSy87qL9XZ7s933kBqH3s1H (formerly ~hotdogheaven) to record them.

@Mercury Yeah I can't wait 'til summer when I can grill and do more interesting stuff. My strategy so far has been to have one day per week-ish where I eat hot dogs for 2 or 3 meals. For me that works better for me than trying to eat a couple hot dogs every day.

Aren't we supposed to eat a lot of hot dogs during summertime?

Can we hijack this thread and post scrumptious food or dining experiences in our various locales?

I used to live in Toledo, Ohio and I think the best is Tony Packos. It became famous from Mash I guess (before my time).