StarOrbiter

How long to millionaire status with 100k XRP?

On 12/10/2015 at 3:53 PM, StarOrbiter said:

On a purely hypothetical and speculative level, when could a person who now holds 100k XRP hope to be a millionaire on that investment alone? 1 year? 10 years? 50 years? Within 10 minutes of this post?

And explain why you think it will take your speculated time frame to reach that valuation...

On 12/10/2015 at 5:00 PM, Phintech said:

I think the key to success is Ripple's long term goal of being the backbone of the Internet of Value.  If and when money moves like data does now, and Ripple is involved, is when you'll see the big XRP gains IMO.  That will not happen anytime soon without the banks and their participation / liquidity.  Ripple is digging the footers for that foundation right now. 

Could it devalue completely?  Sure it could.  It's a speculative investment.

StarOrbiter, I agree with Phintech completely. I am and have been accumulating XRP on the dips below $1 dollar, and I have been doing this since it was @.04 USD. I won't be considering to sell the majority of my stack(s) until the "Internet of Value" has been established or close to it. I use the Federal Reserve's time frame of 2-3 years for Faster Money Payments in America, more General and public usage of Quantum AI technology inclusion into the common web and as well as W3C including XRP in the back-end of the next web update as my general understanding to when the Internet of Value may start to become utilized. Other things I take into consideration is further liquidation of XRP across the globe and the development of other DLTs' for RFID tracking purposes such as but not limited to packaging, pharmaceuticals, produce and farming. Also, regulations forcing KYC on public exchanges who are providing fiat parings, which IMO, will be the dismantling of the anarchist ideologies that was once the main driving force of BItcoin's initial popularity. The lightning network update for BTC will not make it anymore appealing for anarchists to use bitcoin on a KYC exchange regardless of how fast it may be.

The majority of people in 2013 never thought bitcoin could ever be worth 20k in less than 5 years per coin let alone believe Blockchain tech could help create the Internet of Value for the Internet of Things. I will take a wild stab at a XRP price prediction, well over $100 per coin by 2021, but in the meantime I can see it being worth close to nothing if XRP does not detach from BTC price movements and becomes another store of value like BTC in this new global digital trading venue.

I started reading the first page of the thread and was thinking WTH ....even Karlos & Phintech?? then looked at the timestamp.... wow. the future looks bright my friends, very bright.

Edited by Guest

On 1/8/2018 at 12:24 AM, DrWhoAmI said:

I feel really bad for these guys because they probably sold. Hopefully they are rich in some other capacity. They were the first to believe *sniff, sniff*

Actually, couple of them are still around I noticed! So cool. Congrats to them.

Painful to read this wondering and KNOWING some of them sold out so early.

Wow the guy with 55 MILLION digibyte. $7million that would have been worth nearly at ATC.

Good motivation to hodl but these guys were the early pioneers and visionaries into this tech - most of us in it now cant begin to imagine our current investment will flip such a huge ROI.

4 hours ago, Dinoizzy said:

Painful to read this wondering and KNOWING some of them sold out so early.

Wow the guy with 55 MILLION digibyte. $7million that would have been worth nearly at ATC.

Good motivation to hodl but these guys were the early pioneers and visionaries into this tech - most of us in it now cant begin to imagine our current investment will flip such a huge ROI.

It wont in the timeframes people want fast forward a decade maybe some 10x-20 baggers left like XRP $5-$10