How long to millionaire status with 100k XRP?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We often forget to look at the fundamental differences between crypto-currencies and government based currencies. Quantitative easing and the inherent function of dollars makes them a very poor store

I don't think it will happen in our lifetime. You would have to buy (or make) some more XRPs, to meet your goal. I just don't see how 1 XRP could ever be worth 10$. There will be a lot more companies

So many people on this thread are dumb as fuk.  XRP went to almost $4 on a few pieces of good news and PURE SPECULATION of a Coinbase listing.  This year alone we have had a mountain of posi

Posted Images

On a purely hypothetical and speculative level, when could a person who now holds 10k XRP hope to be a millionaire on that investment alone? 1 year? 10 years? 50 years? Within 10 minutes of this post?

And explain why you think it will take your speculated time frame to reach that valuation...

Hopefully this will be a fun, conjecture based post and subsequent replies...

So many people on this thread are dumb as fuk. 

XRP went to almost $4 on a few pieces of good news and PURE SPECULATION of a Coinbase listing. 

This year alone we have had a mountain of positive news, more and more Ripple partnerships with banks, which opens the door to more xRapid and XRP adoption in the future. And several large Money Movers (WU, Moneygram, ZipRemit, Cambridge, ect) acknowledged their plans to use or test XRP.  Plus more great news out of Japan. 

Dominating the global money transfer market takes time. It doesn't happen overnight. While other cryptos have been tickling each others balls and bullshiiting about how great they are, Ripple has been quietly moving their chess pieces across the globe, acquiring partnership after partnership and tightening their grasp on the future. 

When the masses finally realize the value of XRP and how strategic Ripple's foothold is in the major money movers around the world, the FOMO alone will push XRP well past $10.

If you don't believe this then I repeat my first statement. You are a stupid fuk. 

Edited by Coin_Hound
On 12/10/2015 at 4:53 PM, StarOrbiter said:

On a purely hypothetical and speculative level, when could a person who now holds 100k XRP hope to be a millionaire on that investment alone? 1 year? 10 years? 50 years? Within 10 minutes of this post?

And explain why you think it will take your speculated time frame to reach that valuation...

Hopefully this will be a fun, conjecture based post and subsequent replies...

With 100k XRP? You'd only need it to reach $10.  Next year, easily...

Or am I missing something?

Edit: I just realized this thread was born again from 2015 when people haven't even fathomed reaching $3.85 in 2018 hahaha

Edited by ksbarrett3
27 minutes ago, Coin_Hound said:

So many people on this thread are dumb as fuk. 

XRP went to almost $4 on a few pieces of good news and PURE SPECULATION of a Coinbase listing. 

This year alone we have had a mountain of positive news, more and more Ripple partnerships with banks, which opens the door to more xRapid and XRP adoption in the future. And several large Money Movers (WU, Moneygram, ZipRemit, Cambridge, ect) acknowledged their plans to use or test XRP.  Plus more great news out of Japan. 

Dominating the global money transfer market takes time. It doesn't happen overnight. While other cryptos have been tickling each others balls and bullshiiting about how great they are, Ripple has been quietly moving their chess pieces across the globe, acquiring partnership after partnership and tightening their grasp on the future. 

When the masses finally realize the value of XRP and how strategic Ripple's foothold is in the major money movers around the world, the FOMO alone will push XRP well past $10.

If you don't believe this then I repeat my first statement. You are a stupid fuk. 

Keep in mind, this thread was started in December 2015 when the price was $.006.  The idea of reaching $1, much less $10, seemed insurmountable.  

11 minutes ago, ksbarrett3 said:

Keep in mind, this thread was started in December 2015 when the price was $.006.  The idea of reaching $1, much less $10, seemed insurmountable.  

I must admit that I didn't notice the date of the thread. But I have seen plenty of recent posts containing the same misguided belief that XRP "can't" reach a certain value because of silly, stupid reasons, the market cap misconception being one of the main ones. 

2 minutes ago, Coin_Hound said:

I must admit that I didn't notice the date of the thread. But I have seen plenty of recent posts containing the same misguided belief that XRP "can't" reach a certain value because of silly, stupid reasons, the market cap misconception being one of the main ones. 

Yeah, I didn't see it at first either lol.  Man... I bet that guy has long liquidated by now and he's kicking himself.  If not... kudos to him for HODLing.  With even $500 investment, he'd be sitting on a few hundred thousand right now!

On 12.12.2015 at 2:11 AM, FNetV1 said:

Well, lets calculate when possibly holding 100k XRP would make someone a millionaire:

Price of XRP:

Year 2013: 0.06 (December)
Year 2014: 0.02787 (December 17)
Speculation:
Year 2015: 0.015 (December 30)
Year 2016: 0.05574 (mid to late)
Year 2017: 0.240
Year 2018: 0.05574
Year: 2019: 0.030
Year 2020: 0.314
Year 2021: 0.11148

By year 2021 your 100k XRP might be worth over $11,148, hardly a millionaire.  Your job is to trade your way to having millions of XRP by year 2021, if you can accomplish that then you might have something to retire off by year 2021.

Now, by year 2052 each XRP might be worth $57.07776 each.  At that price your 100k XRP will be worth $5,707,776 right around when you just got your Medicare card in the mail along with a ton of AARP offers.

Your 2017 prediction was not too far off! Good Job

9 minutes ago, TheWinkening said:

Started reading from Page 1 and was so confused.

I hope...nay...pray, that we are fortunate enough to be referenced 2-3 years from now as saying "I can't see XRP ever hitting $250, yada yada yada", while the price of XRP sits at $267.00.

:pleasantry:

This. People buying the dips at $267 in 2021:)

4 minutes ago, jasil said:

GREATER THAN THREE YEARS FROM TODAY and a chance at losing most of your investment is feasible.

When I’m feeling good about the velocity of life, sometimes I lose a grounded view of reality. Jasil comes along and ***** on a slice of carrot cake and the world is once again in equilibrium. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.