Hodor

Crypto SuperTrend and June XRP Price Prediction

10 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I have read his posts and truly believe he is honest and he really thinks what he is saying. That doesn't change the fact that he is an employee and he may not be aware of everything that happens in the company. Official statements are not posted  in a a chat room or blog and they have bigger impact and deeper consequences.

Do you think Brad wants to be known in SV as the guy running the company with the best/biggest crypto, or the guy who mislead everyone into believing the company was fully behind XRP?

4 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Official statements are not posted  in a a chat room or blog and they have bigger impact and deeper consequences.

So enlighten me... what type of "official statement" are you looking for? 

@Hodor XRP is by far my biggest exposure and I want to see us fly. My only question about these calculations is when you write about the flow of $Xbillions per day into Crypto is this the growth in Market Cap or is this the actual amount of FIAT being converted to cryptocurrency each day?

5 minutes ago, Hodor said:

So enlighten me... what type of "official statement" are you looking for? 

I am not looking for anything. What I said is that you respond to other comments using Joel's posts and for me that doesn't have any validity. You can keep defending your position. As I said, I hope you are right and we all get very rich with XRP but we should be careful with expectations. Let's revisit this post by end of the month for that $1/XRP prediction.

Edited by AlvaroXRP

10 hours ago, PeteWisdom said:

Yeah like the time he told everyone there was going to be BIG news for Consensus,  but there was none !

He was probably unloading more of his own personal XRP leading into the event after the Pump.

Wake up.

One time a guy with less than zero credibility came to xrpchat and tried to convince everyone to sell

Probably so he could buy up more cheaper because he panic sold his life savings for 18cents last week

6 minutes ago, PeteWisdom said:

Yeah like the time he told everyone there was going to be BIG news for Consensus,  but there was none !

He was probably unloading more of his own personal XRP leading into the event after the Pump.

Wake up.

So wow, maybe you should just sell your XRP and go find some new coins to gamble with for the short term...? 

1 minute ago, PeteWisdom said:

The fake Consensus Pump by @JoelKatz is the reason i lost my life savings.

I still havnt told my wife out of fear she will take the kids. My life is over.

I hope for your sake that you are kidding, although that's one sick joke if it is a joke.  

I still havnt told my wife out of fear she will take the kids. My life is over.

@JoelKatz  is tech guy, course he thought the demo they did at consensus was going to be big news. Have you done any investigation into the people at Ripple? He's old school. @nikb and himself used to work on unreal ircd.

Problem is Ethereum. People keep reading the Quorum/EEA news as if its related to the public ETH token/chain

This masks reality from ALOT of tech people who would otherwise be buying/building with XRP

3 minutes ago, PeteWisdom said:

Can you provide some sources for what you're talking about?  Links?  image files of a chatbox?  Anything? 

I'm trying not to be unsympathetic, but I'm not familiar with what you're talking about.  My guess is that JoelKatz said something that others took out of context, or else he was acting in good faith and then the schedule of Consensus changed or something. 

Are you telling the truth about betting your life savings? 

Following a Fibonacci Retracement XRP needs to break 14000 sats for it's next big push upwards..  When that could happen.. Today tomorrow next month I don't know. But I guess much sooner than later

3 minutes ago, PeteWisdom said:

No joke.

I have slowly been selling my personal possessions so i can take another position to try and win it back. If i take high enough leverage i may be able to do it before she finds out.

Do you think i stand the best chance buying XRP, or should i look at another coin?

You are gambling not trading..

@PeteWisdom If this is true, then I'm going to assume that you have already gone through the self-recrimination thing quite a bit, so I won't add to it.  I'm sorry to hear that you lost money, especially since it was betting on what I truly believe to be the best long-term investment around. 

I would say that if you're in dire straits financially, crypto investing might not be a good idea in general.  However, that being said, if you're still going to do it anyway, I'd say go ahead and invest, but this time, try to approach it differently, by only betting money that you have (i.e., no leverage

I've never used leverage in any of my investing.  I just set a little aside each paycheck and buy what I can.  Eventually, it will add up! 

And yes, XRP is probably the best long-term investment in the space. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

XRP went up 40%... in one day this week.  XRP has "gone parabolic" three times in one month. 

We'll be hitting a dollar before the end of June according to our history in May! 

u are very optimistic ?

5 minutes ago, Sarphir said:

u are very optimistic

I am... and I tend not to realize that others on this forum have been "burned" by risking too much. ...

I just added a disclaimer on my post at the top; I don't want people to risk their hard-earned money based on my analysis.  I'm really not that good at technical analysis at all. 

The point of the thread was just to share what I found out about the projected market capitalization. 

I believe its good news, but it's not meant to be investment advice - I just believe very strongly in XRP! 

No joke.

I have slowly been selling my personal possessions so i can take another position to try and win it back. If i take high enough leverage i may be able to do it before she finds out.

Do you think i stand the best chance buying XRP, or should i look at another coin?

Don't Leverage.

Anyone trading should understand markets. spend the half an hour required, and watch this. Ray Dalio has lots of money, he knows what he speaks about