Hodor

Crypto SuperTrend and June XRP Price Prediction

3 hours ago, Ripplezzzz said:

I have got the feeling Ripple is keeping the price low for some reason.

This is wrong.  

Ripple has been very clear about their intentions with XRP, and their desire to increase the price.  The higher the price of XRP, the lower the FI transaction cost. 

I'm going to post three links for you to review on this topic:

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5565-joelkatz-a-question-if-you-have-time/#comment-52750

Edited by Hodor

I think a lot of the negative attitude towards XRP's performance very recently is simply to do with the huge opportunities crypto in general is offering at the moment.  Watching other coins go up every day can be hard work..  but that's not the way xrp tends to move.. it sits for a while then explodes!

3 hours ago, Jun said:

Price low maybe for the banks to buy them but that could take years 

This is not correct.  See my previous post in this thread for the applicable links to JoelKatz's comments. 

2 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

it sits for a while then explodes!

XRP went up 40%... in one day this week.  XRP has "gone parabolic" three times in one month. 

We'll be hitting a dollar before the end of June according to our history in May! 

3 hours ago, The Knight of Ahhrrgg said:

One slight remark, though:  your latest actual figure is as of 6/2/2017 and the next +15% figure is for 6/4/2017 (+2 days).

You are correct.  I didn't catch that before posting!  I will adjust and edit accordingly....

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

XRP went up 40%... in one day this week.  XRP has "gone parabolic" three times in one month. 

We'll be hitting a dollar before the end of June according to our history in May! 

Yes but that was a bit of a marketwide correction after the "hiccup" we had . However I distinctly remember jumping up and down hysterically several times during the last 2 months of huge surges.  I don't see a dollar in June myself,  maybe in 3 months . I'm interested in what will happen tonight after Berlin,  I've noticed most of the news takes 2 days to really have an effect.

2 hours ago, Wilbur14 said:

If over 5000% growth in under 3 months is under-performing, I hope they keep it up. Under-perform just like that the next 3 months, and the 3 months after that, and after that.

Amazing how some folks lose faith with a 4% decline from yesterday.  We went parabolic two days this week.  I'll take that performance for four more weeks in a row any day!

2 hours ago, Jun said:

Exactly!!

no one knows xrp

they know eth and it's not as old or versatile 

wake up ripple, xrp is a currency just like btc but on steroids!

Let's ask Ripple to do something about it. RIPPLE GO ADVERTISE XRP! It's so great! 

(At least now homepage shows it... It's the best not just for banks but for everyone!)

Screenshot_20170602-224221.png

45 minutes ago, Hodor said:

This is wrong.  

Ripple has been very clear about their intentions with XRP, and their desire to increase the price.  The higher the price of XRP, the lower the FI transaction cost. 

I'm going to post three links for you to review on this topic:

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5565-joelkatz-a-question-if-you-have-time/#comment-52750

I gotta say that these are Joel's opinnions and not Ripple's official statement. Also I am sure Ripple wants people to buy XRP so they wouldn't say anything against people's beliefs. 

Edited by AlvaroXRP

40 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Only time will tell. I hope you are right!

8 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I gotta say that these are Joel's opinnions and not Ripple's official statement. Also I am sure Ripple wants people to buy XRP so they wouldn't say anything against people's beliefs. 

So I'm not entirely sure if you're serious...

Since you are new, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  JoelKatz is actually an employee of Ripple, and he's the Cheif Cryptographer.  He's also one of the founding employees of the company.  He's also one of the most respected names in crypto, generally.... 

6 minutes ago, Hodor said:

So I'm not entirely sure if you're serious...

Since you are new, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  JoelKatz is actually an employee of Ripple, and he's the Cheif Cryptographer.  He's also one of the founding employees of the company.  He's also one of the most respected names in crypto, generally.... 

I know who Joel is and yes, I am serious. That doesn't change anything. I can work for a company and have my own opinnion which may be different than the company's goals. As you said, he is an employee...

Edited by AlvaroXRP

1 minute ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I know who Joel is and yes, I am serious. That doesn't change anything. I can work for a company and have my own opinnion which may be different with the company's goals. As you said, he is an employee...

The irony behind this statement is epic. 

Most people on the forum will tell you without hesitation that they trust JoelKatz's words over official statements any day of the week.  Not the other way around.  In my book, his words carry far more weight than any official company statement. 

Just now, Hodor said:

The irony behind this statement is epic. 

Most people on the forum will tell you without hesitation that they trust JoelKatz's words over official statements any day of the week.  Not the other way around.  In my book, his words carry far more weight than any official company statement. 

I have read his posts and truly believe he is honest and he really thinks what he is saying. That doesn't change the fact that he is an employee and he may not be aware of everything that happens in the company. Official statements are not posted  in a a chat room or blog and they have bigger impact and deeper consequences.