Jump to content
Hodor

Crypto SuperTrend and June XRP Price Prediction

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, pompous-p said:

 in my honest opinion I feel as though $100 is a little far-fetched 

You never know, maybe with hyperinflation of the dollar like happened with the Mark in 1924 Germany :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, elnino said:

You never know, maybe with hyperinflation of the dollar like happened with the Mark in 1924 Germany :)

Yea but that isn't exactly much to be happy about; if ripple was 100$ or 1000$ because of hyperinflation,  a pack of gum would probably cost 1000$...

Also, i mean, if we're really going to be that outlandish, XRP could just become the dominant and only currency in the world after Donald Trump (surely an early investor in XRP) starts a war with every country in the world, destabilizes their currencies, demolishes their central banks, and forces XRP upon everyone...

Come on people... have some restraint. Let's be greatful for the already exorbitant returns $1 would represent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, R8102V1D2D said:

while we are conditioned to believe that 1 usd is a big jump, considering the amount of value in world and other situation, this is not the case.  

It's really just a matter of psychology in many cases.  That's why technical analysts usually project resistance at whole numbers.  Is XRP worth multiple dollars? 

Absolutely.  And these May numbers show clearly that now it's just a matter of time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, R8102V1D2D said:

but i have been humbled by market many times

I've lost track how many times I've been wrong in crypto.  First Bitcoin, then Peercoin.

I'm not going to "be wrong" about XRP.   I will HODL until the market understands just how valuable it's worth! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think your  predictions might be right for ETH and Bitcoin... going up pretty fast...

Btw, can we know why you said you have been wrong about Bitcoin in the past? Curiosity :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hodor

Dear https://www.xrpchat.com/profile/127-hodor/

may you explain to me, why, following the last pump up to 90ml$ xrp arrived at 14ml$ of market cap and 0.37 € cents and now that the market cap is over 100ml$ xrp and xlm are the only one that are still at 9/ml euro  ?

It seems that all the assets / crypto are growing and XRP and XLM are drinking a beer at the pub...

I read all your post and i estimate you, soo i am interested in your opinion.

I believe in xrp but i don't understand why NO ONE ARE NOW INVESTING ON IT (SAME XLM)

Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

use case, use case, use case!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I think your  predictions might be right for ETH and Bitcoin... going up pretty fast...

Btw, can we know why you said you have been wrong about Bitcoin in the past? Curiosity :P

Thank you for acknowledging that my predictions might be right!  :P

Yes, I was wrong about Bitcion in the past, because I started investing in it when it was below $100.  I vividly remember thinking "It *might* go above $100, but if it does, I'd better sell it then, because it's probably in a bubble." 

Sound familiar? 

I won't do that with XRP.  Not only is it not in a bubble, but it is completely undervalued by the market at current prices, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ivort75

Hang in there.  We used to have a saying before XRP started to be recognized by the larger crypto investor community that "good news?  Well, that will make the price go down..."

The market has been strange and fickle indeed.  I'll remind you that we haven't been losing much ground! And:

  • We've "gone parabolic" with price five separate occasions
  • We've seen the price rise 40% in one day

"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be" - Tyrion Lannister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Thank you for acknowledging that my predictions might be right!  :P

Yes, I was wrong about Bitcion in the past, because I started investing in it when it was below $100.  I vividly remember thinking "It *might* go above $100, but if it does, I'd better sell it then, because it's probably in a bubble." 

Sound familiar? 

I won't do that with XRP.  Not only is it not in a bubble, but it is completely undervalued by the market at current prices, IMO. 

$100!! :wacko2:

we'll revisit this post in 24 days for those predictions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

$100!! :wacko2:

we'll revisit this post in 24 days for those predictions

@AlvaroXRP  You may want to have that second cup of coffee my friend; I was talking about bitcoin, not XRP:

3 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Yes, I was wrong about Bitcion in the past, because I started investing in it when it was below $100.  I vividly remember thinking "It *might* go above $100, but if it does, I'd better sell it then, because it's probably in a bubble." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hodor said:

@AlvaroXRP  You may want to have that second cup of coffee my friend; I was talking about bitcoin, not XRP:

 

?? I understood your message and I wished I had got into cryptos when bitcoin was still that low (that's why my face). Good luck with XRP this time! Let XRP make us all rich!

btw, don't get too excited, I was specifically speaking about your predictions for Bitcoin and ETH. I still don't believe XRP will be $1 by end of this month lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I was specifically speaking about your predictions for Bitcoin and ETH

Yes I know... I was looking at it as "glass half full," (or 2/3 full in this case). 

I still think we will hit $1 by end of June based on the rate of market cap increase rates in May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...