CryptoManiac

MoneyConf 2017 - RIPPLE on Center Stage on June 7 - REMOVED

12 minutes ago, kanaas said:

jk = @JoelKatz the RippleGuru (real name is David Schwartz)

ah ok, but this still doesnt give me the answer. Who should be there at money conference? i still cant find anyone.

It just seems like a fake

17 hours ago, Sarphir said:

ah ok, but this still doesnt give me the answer. Who should be there at money conference? i still cant find anyone.

It just seems like a fake

As the subject title stated - they were removed without proper statement!

Neither moneyconf nor ripple gave a statement about it, I indeed said joke because in our origin we have a saying, keep the best for the ending.

44 minutes ago, RippleTwister said:

It's a bitcoin news site.  Interesting how they almost nervously try to label it "not a crypto-currency" at the beginning, to try to confuse potential investors.  It is a cryptographic currency, and it is also much more..  The way that these bitcoinists say it, they're trying to create uncertainty in the readers' minds. 

Even though it's a bitcoin news site, look how they wrap up the article:

Last but not least, there is an Interledger event on June 26th. This particular event focuses on the protocol for connecting ledgers. Ripple developers recently took part in such a trial, which allowed funds to be transferred across seven different ledgers in mere seconds. It is evident Ripple and the XRP asset will play a big role in the financial sector moving forward.

Historically, there must have been a time when Excite & Yahoo stopped trying to criticize Google's search engine; the same point has now been reached with the legacy crypto-currencies and XRP, only much faster in our case.

There's a reason for this - the differences in performance and all metrics between XRP and all other crypto-currencies is so evident to all industry analysts.  At this point, even the die-hard bitcoinists know that they have acknowledge XRP's leading-edge status or they're going to look foolish..  :sun_bespectacled: