CryptoManiac

MoneyConf 2017 - RIPPLE on Center Stage on June 7 - REMOVED

9 hours ago, Sarphir said:

Me too, i was looking forward for hearing from new important deals or something, but as it was told, this Brad is not anymore in the Shedule, i searched for myself too

Rumor has it that the Ripple CEO can't make it to be in time on moneyconf as he has an urgent appointment with the Apple CEO to sign a deal about a new wallet with Ripple integrated or something like that ... Can as well be at Google or Microsoft as well... That rumor has it starting by this post....

29 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Rumor has it that the Ripple CEO can't make it to be in time on moneyconf as he has an urgent appointment with the Apple CEO to sign a deal about a new wallet with Ripple integrated or something like that ... Can as well be at Google or Microsoft as well... That rumor has it starting by this post....

I dont lile rumors ? and waiting for statements ?

3 hours ago, kanaas said:

Look what you've started! :lol:

6 hours ago, kanaas said:

@kanaas. . . I really dislike your attempt at disinformation. We all know Elon Musk wants XRP to be the currency of his Mars base

22 minutes ago, Mercury said:

@kanaas. . . I really dislike your attempt at disinformation. We all know Elon Musk wants XRP to the currency of his Mars base

Seriously guys, you are all just starting rumors now!

They already HAVE Google/Apple pay, and SWIFT has been making them dinner every night for the past month, and bringing them gifts in the form of Banks in 1000 member groupings in the hopes that Ripple would want to partnership. 

:D 

7 hours ago, Sarphir said:

I dont lile rumors ? and waiting for statements ?

Moneyconf support said "I'm afraid there has be an unforeseen schedule change at this time. Please check back in to our schedule for the most updated version."

2 minutes ago, Tammekas said:

Moneyconf support said "I'm afraid there has be an unforeseen schedule change at this time. Please check back in to our schedule for the most updated version."

wtf? What does that mean, it seems this is not the answer we wanted to hear? still the question if he is there or not, because they still have it on the homepage of ripple event :-( 

What did u wrote them? Thanks for Asking there

1 minute ago, Sarphir said:

wtf? What does that mean, it seems this is not the answer we wanted to hear? still the question if he is there or not, because they still have it on the homepage of ripple event :-( 

What did u wrote them? Thanks for Asking there

Dont know what that suppose to mean, but i re-checked shedule now again and cant find Ripple.  So im not sure whats up...

I just asked if Ripple has removed or they will be there still, but thats the only answer i got from them..

Dont panic :D!

14 minutes ago, Xi195 said:

I would assume he had a schedule conflict arise. If his Money 2020 appearance was cancelled then he must have had something more important to take care of. It would've been nice to see his talk but this is not some scandal. 

Ripple removed from money 20/20 event also?

Ripple is on the list of Money 20/20 speakers. Not (yet) on the list of the Money 20/20 event in Las Vegas in October.

Edited by tvde