Chan_Maddanna

Market Conditions - June 2nd, 2017 7.50 AM EDT

1 minute ago, Sarphir said:

Thank you for your analysis, in which timeline u see that?

while this is subject to change and very temperamental based on market perception, based on previous patterns, the base formation should complete in a maximum of week time. perhaps a little earlier then that - say 4 to 5 days.

So by June 7th/8th or so I am looking forward for a plain boring line at around 29 cents, the longer, non-fluctuating and the more boring this line is, the more happy I am. :-)
hope that helps.

9 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Where do you get your percentages from?

I use a tool that basically takes the start date from last perception change and makes a map of all the similar signals. then checks how many times they have behaved in a certain manner. based on this calculates how "probable" a certain event is. 

Al thought i does require tweaking, as it creates over 30 to 40 outcomes. we often merge them into just 3 or 4 meaningful outcomes. seems to work more times then not.  

Hope that helps. 

Wow I really want to learn how you do all of this.. I trawled through your previous posts and found a list of books you recommended to someone in the past :) 

Time to get to work!

On 2017-05-31 at 6:20 PM, R8102V1D2D said:

The one @CurrencyGuy mentioned is a legend. additionally , I have found he following very helpful in their respective ways mentioned below:

Trend Following by M.W. Covel : if one wants to profit as a buy-and-hold investor, then one's investment must trend upwards. Since the previous statement is an indisputable fact, then it makes sense for us to understand trends, how to identify them, and how to profit from them. This is another "forget the academic theory" book that focuses on the methods of successful money managers. ABSOLUTELY love this

Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas : Trading In The Zone covers what may be the most important parts of investing: confidence, discipline, and a positive attitude. According to Douglas, "The first step on the road...is to understand and completely accept the psychological realities of trading."

The New Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager : This is so Insightful, not very technical as such with respect to signals, but lays some very strong foundation to comprehend collective market behaviors. Very profound. 

And if you need basics of supply, demand, slope and curve dynamics, the subtle patterns they make, what they mean and what it represents on human-market collective level then the following is a Gem:

The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham : This is another excellent base-building book. If you are interested in the law of supply and demand, you will enjoy this book. Most people will tell you that "only value investors need apply", we disagree; all investment decisions have a value component. The concepts covered in The Intelligent Investor are timeless.  

but fair warning this is addictive :-) and also good luck.

Kindly, R8 

9 minutes ago, pompous-p said:

Wow I really want to learn how you do all of this.. I trawled through your previous posts and found a list of books you recommended to someone in the past :) 

Time to get to work!

@R8102V1D2D is actually a T-800 sent from the future when time travel is successfully implemented into interledger. He's basically David Schwartzenegger.

Edited by UrzasLegacy

i dunno i just look at that 1 month and 3 month chart and think... it's all up from here baby!

i mean i just don't see (a) the market in general shrinking or (b) ripple's cut of fresh money getting any smaller

they have the best tech, they have a lead, they have contracts with banks, c-banks, corporates

xrp is best positioned to steal market share from EVERYTHING 

it's like buying apple stock before the launch of iphones 

you know they're coming, you're not sure if they'll win or the market is ready

but there's literally no competition at this stage 

that's my analogy anyway 

10 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

that's my analogy anyway 

this is mostly true, in terms of assessment. the only difference would be existing market share and presence that ripple is still building ( apple already had a niche in few segments and famous for ergonomically/insightful design, although mobile was all new ) .. So overall, I think you are right on the money  ! fingers crossed ! 

14 minutes ago, UrzasLegacy said:

@R8102V1D2D is actually a T-800 sent from the future when time travel is successfully implemented into interledger. He's basically David Schwarzenegger.

So i am a robo now :-) .. just joking, thanks - and wait till one of those reports go wrong and people eat me alive !  haha

16 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

that's my analogy anyway 

How many apples where before Apple ? Point is, many tech companies with great insights have failed. Ripple is like many other dot.com companies, it might get big like Google, Amazon but it might fail like many other names we don't know.

Apple analogy is terrible.