OffGrid

Ripple (XRP) Merchants Directory

Hello all... El Jefe from CryptoMercado here. I appreciate the attention, but there's been a lot of "tester" orders - people entering fake info and then pushing the order through. We ship mainly to the US (sorry people outside) and the shipping fees and other details are mentioned in the FAQs. If you have questions about how things work, you can email me, but it's basically just Coinpayments. Dead simple.

Legit orders are welcomed, but testing is not necessary - we tested it before we launched over 2 years ago, and people are pushing through orders all the time, and our customers seem to be pretty happy.

Hi Could you add our site to the list?

VPS and Dedicated server hosting
Snel.com delivers fast, simple and smart Dedicated and VPS hosting services with a focus on great customer experience.The simplicity of our services and treating customers as friends sets us apart from the competition.

https://www.snel.com

On 6/11/2018 at 2:48 PM, Fingers said:

Hello, how can I add my website to the list? It is XRPMerchandise.com. Will be going live in a couple of days. Thanks

martinandlaura.jpg

Looks good!

Just updated the OP with all the latest suggestions. Thanks. Keep them coming. Hopefully soon we can start an actual XRP Merchants Directory site.

I'm not really a fan of third party plugins that charge percentage fees to process transactions especially Coinpayments and those similar to it.

Now there are several Wordpress/Woocommerce (and other cart) plugns that allow you to receive payments as a merchant without incurring any fees and the crypto goes straight to your wallet so again there are no catches such as with Coinbase Commerce where they allow free transaction fees but charge a withdrawal fee.

The reason some developers are releasing these FREE plugins and software is because they are simply making available what should have been made available years ago. The XRP, ETH and BTC ones out there are great and some incorporate 20+ crypto all without the need for third parties such as Coinpayments and no need to sign up to some nonsense API and user accounts - simply plugin, enter your wallet address and start receiving payments with full ecommerce checkout/cart and automated order update facility.

It is the closest way to get P2P payments rather than use third parties that charge money for doing something that does not require third parties anyway. Stay away from Coinpayments and others that charge you for processing your online transactions.

I also want to share a website that accepts cryptocurrency. Nowadays, everyone uses the services of virtual numbers, but not everywhere you can pay with cryptocurrency, but you can pay in Freeje. I highly recommend it, it is a very good service with good prices and a large list of services.