Kylo Ren

Tokyo Meetup - When XRP is 10 dollars

There are a number of reasons why Japan is our good friend in this XRP adventure.

When Chris Larsen spoke at his Berkeley talk, he said that Japan is primed to be the biggest user of interledger because of its robots that will autonomously buy and sell.

Also, on June 1, 2017 a Japanese exchange started a reward program for buying XRP.

Therefore, when XRP is 10 dollars most of us will be able to spare two or three hundred ripples and meet in Tokyo for an official "XRP Chat" meet up.

:drinks:

P.S. It would be helpful in the coming months to have someone here fluent in English and Japanese who can translate the many articles and Twitter posts about XRP in Japanese.

Hi ALL 

Iam currently, AS WE SPEAK in Japan - coming from Tokyo - resting right now in Kyoto just to drive up again tomorrow to TOKYO to finalize my trip 

I strongly believe in Ripple(XRP) and the tool they offer for the banks - which basically is for all regular users as everybody nowadays does online banking - at least in my world :o) 

BUT i expected in Japan to experience a non-describeable CRYPTO-Crazyness but must admit i have found so far not a SINGLE banner of Bitcoin , Ethereum, Ripple or any other Cryptos which makes be believe even more that the current money which is floating into the crypto market is by far SMART-MONEY and there is WAY more to come which we all currently will not be able to believe.

I put my sell order in for 44 EUR/XRP when i bought them back in September 2016 - so iam happy to meet you guys at any place in the world to celebrate with you all our new gained financial FREEDOM :o))

so long, Two2Face

39 minutes ago, xrpwizard said:

I'm in. Don't forget I'm hosting a $2 party beforehand in Europe :D

You mean two XRP dollars which will equal = $1000.00/USD after adjusting for inflation....at the time. Ok i'm in.

As a local and also someone that speaks both English and Japanese its been quite a busy few weeks in the Japan Crypto space. Interestingly most major news and media coverage is coming out more from overseas channels instead of the local media and press. Many factors are tied into the passive outlook by the general public regarding Cryptocurrencies but the biggest reason yet to see a major fanfare is due to our culture of resisting Risk. Which currently is the general viewpoint for most people here.
Myself and my friends all have had international upbringings hence the capability to assess between risk and opportunity.

Would be happy to share any local details we are getting here on coverage on Crypto and Xrp whenever I get a chance!

Sent from my 501SO using Tapatalk

Just now, mr.taro.kimura said:

As a local and also someone that speaks both English and Japanese its been quite a busy few weeks in the Japan Crypto space. Interestingly most major news and media coverage is coming out more from overseas channels instead of the local media and press. Many factors are tied into the passive outlook by the general public regarding Cryptocurrencies but the biggest reason yet to see a major fanfare is due to our culture of resisting Risk. Which currently is the general viewpoint for most people here.
Myself and my friends all have had international upbringings hence the capability to assess between risk and opportunity.

Would be happy to share any local details we are getting here on coverage on Crypto and Xrp whenever I get a chance!

Sent from my 501SO using Tapatalk

That is fantastic!  Thank you very much, we have a place for you here because those of us who do not speak Japanese can't read the tweets and news articles.