CryptoManiac

Bitcoin could hit $100,000 in 10 years - CNBC

It could also hit $5.00 in 10 years, nobody really knows.  I have heard predictions for BTC ranging from good to bad.  From going away to being millions.

Just now, Greeny said:

It could also hit $5.00 in 10 years, nobody really knows.  I have heard predictions for BTC ranging from good to bad.  From going away to being millions.

Just yesterday read that bitcoin/euthereum will destruct soon, today see this article on CNBC. That's when you know not to invest in Bitcoin. When it was quite, it rose from $100 to $2000 When people start talking about it on high end news networks, we can exclude that from out investment.

it could hit 10,000 dollars in 100,000 years . its goosed at the moment so we will see what happens but short term i would sell .

1 hour ago, svx_420 said:

as long as XRP is $5 i could care less how high btc
goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats right , don't care if bitcoin hits 200k as  per bit coin as long XRP hits $5!!! :dance4: i totally agree

Interesting prediction, but I wouldn't bet my XRP on it....This guy is making the assumption that in ten years, cryptocurrency will account for 10% of the average daily volume of fiat currency trade (reasonable enough),  BUT ALSO that BTC will have a 35% share of that.  Wow, a LOT can happen in a decade to upset that second assumption.  

Just now, Sharkey said:

Interesting prediction, but I wouldn't bet my XRP on it....This guy is making the assumption that in ten years, cryptocurrency will account for 10% of the average daily volume of fiat currency trade (reasonable enough),  BUT ALSO that BTC will have a 35% share of that.  Wow, a LOT can happen in a decade to upset that second assumption.  

By that time Ripple XRP might be worth $1,000