Got My Ledger NANO S

rohanneal

That's what makes the 24 word seed a great feature of the hardware Wallet. All you need is that and another industry standard compliant device ( not even another exact ledger wallet if they disappear ). 

And the security they wrap around your online transactions is just as attractive.

Dont create a word list titled "My Hardware Ledger Wallet Secret Key" - nonsense. Be creative, a grocery list, vacation, wedding plan, famous quotes, work task list, whatever - you get the point....replace all or several words with hint questions and phrases.....store that anywhere you want and print it out, only you know the significance of that list. Create pages and pages of bogus ones to keep with it if you like, make this list 100 words long with a known key word start of the list.....soooo many options. 

I'm not begrudging paper wallets, just trying to expand ideas and thinking around safe use of going with a hardware Wallet. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...