ezillionaire

Big Volume! 3 cents jump in 20 mins

Hmmmm....im just sitting here waitn for the Polo servers crash/DDoS attack to happen again....like clockwork...de ja vu? :lazy:

Edited by drbob

12 minutes ago, pyskell said:

Also to add to this, the "support level" in 2014 represented a value of 2 cents, whereas today that same level is 24 cents (or 12x higher). So that chart is woefully inaccurate.

Please look at the chart again. It is not in USD it is XRP/BTC. The time frame is 1D extended out. Since there appears to be a BTC/XRP correlation. 

That was my point, that it's in BTC and the real value of BTC has changed drastically since 2014. If it hasn't I would like to buy as many Bitcoin as everyone has at 2014 values please. @p14413

Edited by pyskell

We do seem to be headed in the right direction.. A few more cents and I'll be out of the red. Lol

Yes, I bought in while the price was near it's peak... oops. Still 100% happy with the investment, those pennies won't mean much in a few years. :)

I just wish I had more disposable income so I could invest more!

17 minutes ago, pyskell said:

That was my point, that it's in BTC and the real value of BTC has changed drastically since 2014. If it hasn't I would like to buy as many Bitcoin as everyone has at 2014 values please. @p14413

Out of respect, I see your reasoning but I still stand by my own. I do not know what the "real" value of BTC should be. 

4 minutes ago, p14413 said:

No offense taken. I am learning as well. Plus we're all making a small fortune together! :D

"Small" fortune? ;)

I've put a considerable amount of capital into XRP, knowing full well that it will become the world's first dedicated bridge-currency, which is in effect, the first global currency.

I've tried explaining it to people. Elevator pitch. Long-winded discussions. YouTube videos. Slideshows.

Nothing really works. People are reluctant to being open about wrapping their head around it.

The usual objective I get is, "Well, it's still not money though."

I reply with, "Well, do you have a dollar in your wallet?"

*They pull out a dollar bill*

I say, "Is that money?"

Mmmhmmmm.

I say, "Okay, why?"

At that point, they either put up their defenses and argue with me about fiat and governments etc., OR they finally have the "light bulb" go off.

It turns the idea of money and value on it's head when you really stop to think about what money ACTUALLY is, how we USE money, and eventually to where the future is heading.

2 minutes ago, luck2Birish said:

"Small" fortune? ;)

lol ok a boat load of riches! Enough for an island for me and my friends and family! I'll sail my 118 WALLYPOWER yacht all over the world then stare into distant ocean and say "the swordfish sushi I just caught tastes ****ing delicious. Time to go to Paris and get some bombass coffee handmade right there via helicopter! 

1 minute ago, luck2Birish said:

At that point, they either put up their defenses

yeah....it's amazing how much people are soo emotionally attached to a piece of paper not even large enough to wipe your ***. 

56 minutes ago, luck2Birish said:

"Small" fortune? ;)

Hello! Let me extend a warm welcome to our fine forum!

And a friendly warning for your own safety! :) Please be careful what information you disclose publicly!

More information can be found in another post on this forum, found here:

6 hours ago, Jun said:

Very slight raise

if it rebounds back to 45 cents or so but bitcoin stays the sme

then we can celebrate lol

Are you sure is still "slight"? I think you should have listened... ;-). Anyway it never went to 45 cent. Max was 42... 

Edited by fracas