fracas

XRP is still the best main currency in the last 12 months and YTD (of 2017). And will be even more.

Despite the last sell off math proves it without doubts.

While everyone is talking about Goldman Sachs' ~75% pre-mined scam (thanks to their inside advertising)...

XRP is the best crypto in the LAST 12 MONTHS:

On the 30 MAY 2016 its value was 0,005734 USD.

Now its value is: 0,22 USD.

It's a 3737% gain.

XRP is the best crypto YEAR TO DATE too:

On the 1 JANUARY 2017 its value was 0,006523 USD.

Now its value is: 0,22 USD.

It's a 3273% gain.

Compared to ETH (Ethereum-overvalued-overrated-overtalked-scam):

LAST 12 MONTHS: 12,56 vs 200 USD -> 1492% gain.

YEAR TO DATE: 7,98 vs 200 USD -> 2406% gain.

LAST MONTH MAX REACHED VALUE COMPARISON:

XRP -> 0,42 USD -> LAST 12 MONTHS: 7225% theorical maxxed gain obtained --> YTD: 6339% theorical maxxed gain obtained

ETHEREUM -> 225,06 USD -> LAST 12 MONTHS: 1692% theorical maxxed gain obtained --> YTD: 2720% theorical maxxed gain obtained

All datas are taken from: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

So don't worry about latest days. Ripple is still dominating and will even more in the future, seeing premises and seeing great governance behind it, much better than Goldman Sachs hidden hand that made the 'crisis' through its speculation manouvers around the world. ETH is just another banksters speculation and won't last. XRP will.

JUST MY TWO CENTS OF COURSE. 

Edited by fracas

15 minutes ago, TerraDaddy said:

Posts like this makes me happy. Keeps me happy. I hope we stay like this. 

Let's hope crypto-people start trust facts and not hype\advertising. Then XRP will go to the moon. :D

Edited by fracas

that's really what's holding down the price imo. for ripple and other viable crypto with actual use case. 

once a BIG crash happens (btc fork) and people realize 99% of these cryptos are scams, things will change (hopefully).

1 hour ago, phanner said:

that's really what's holding down the price imo. for ripple and other viable crypto with actual use case. 

once a BIG crash happens (btc fork) and people realize 99% of these cryptos are scams, things will change (hopefully).

Yeah! Definetely the point!

1 hour ago, Galahad said:

Can you elaborate on Goldman Sachs' hidden hand in reducing XRP's price?

Never said that. Just that they are pumping Ethereum with their advertising budget and journalist contacts.