Ivanker

Do you reali belive in 10$ per 1 XRP?

Do you reali belive in 10$ per 1 XRP in near future? Market cap of XRP will be around 450B, that's 6 times bigger than all cryptos together now, 12 times bigger than BTC now. I thing it is should be real revolution, like Apple did it with cell phones. What is the chances that Ripple or any one ales will make it in near future....

I think it's possible if:

- More and more people start to realise that bitcoin is too slow and has tech flaws and inefficient for transactions

- Instead of bitcoin ATMs, more XRP ATMs come up

- Ripple replaces SWIFT's function

- Major companies like Uber, Airbnb, Apple, Google start accepting XRP payments

11 minutes ago, Streamliner said:

- More and more people start to realise that bitcoin is too slow and has tech flaws and inefficient for transactions

If all that comes true, I can honestly see it "skipping" the dual digits almost entirely or so fast that it almost doesn't count.
As in, get to 3-10, then suddenly jump to 3 digits.
However, to speculate so far ahead...not worth it, just yet, IMHO. Because it's out hope atm, our belief.

15 minutes ago, Streamliner said:

EPIC TRUE STORY.

Unlike Bitcoin (that has come to end because of its flaws) XRP is the future. XRP transactions are instant and safe.

22 minutes ago, dierstekker said:

I am getting really tired off all these "will I ever be rich" questions.

Seriously, that question has been asked over and over again here. This forum has some great content, read up! You'll get more knowledgable and stuff. 

I seriously hope the great content on this forum does not get lost between all the "will i ever be rich" topics.

To answer your question: no idea.

Don't be mad, questions like that will come owe and owe again. Just deal with it.

P.S. And my question is not about will I ever be rich. Maybe I rich now....what the hell you know.

Bitco

9 hours ago, Ivanker said:

Do you reali belive in 10$ per 1 XRP in near future? Market cap of XRP will be around 450B, that's 6 times bigger than all cryptos together now, 12 times bigger than BTC now. I thing it is should be real revolution, like Apple did it with cell phones. What is the chances that Ripple or any one ales will make it in near future....

Bitcoin was valued at $0.30 in January 2011 but now it is well over $2000 after peaking at around $2800 in May 2017

XRP was valued around $0.00596 on 2nd January 2016 but it is well over $0.20 after peaking at around $0.31in May 2017

In my opinon (though I am not an expert), unless something drastic changes Bitcoin will remain the central 'to go to' currency. Others have come and gone trying to take its No1 crown. Litecoin, Dash, Stellar and now Ethereum. Once upon a time even Dogecoin became a super hot coin to have after it was used online for a donations appeal and created a frenzy. Others will follow and try to catch up but in the end after a lot of pumping and dumping along with fancy good looking websites and forums with dedicated user bases they all fail where Bitcoin users are succeeding: The number of online and offline retail outlets that accept Bitcoin far exceeds anything close to it.

For the present and at least a few years to come Bitcoin quite simply seems to be gold and the real deal.

Now as far as XRP is concerned, it has backing from some big businesses like Google. Of the other Crypto circulating, it is virtually unique in what it does so that makes it an investment to consider. Just one major announcement from a banking or financing sector giant will send the value rocketing sky high (before stabilising).

Maybe Stellar (with Stripe backing it) will get its act together and give Ripple a run for its money but only time will tell.

In short, I believe that XRP will break the $1 barrier within 12 months. As for the $10 mark, it all depends mostly on the rise of Bitcoin value as a comparator until or unless a major announcement is made for increasing Ripple usage in the day to day finance world.

Edited by HazzaHat
(corrected typing errors)

Just now, Ivanker said:

Don't be mad, questions like that will come owe and owe again. Just deal with it.

P.S. And my question is not about will I ever be rich. Maybe I rich now....what the hell you know.

Well, the question has been asked over and over again. Just read through the topics that already exist. Don't soil this forum with another, similar, question. Why is that necessary? Who needs that?

There is already plenty of stuff on this forum to give you an idea of, or a way of calculating, future price. Read up, don't be lazy. 

And I, sir, I know nothing about your wealth. And I don't care. I really don't. So lower that tone. 

On this forum, we used to be polite to eachother. Those days seem to be gone too, now that the cryptokiddies have found out about xrp. And guess what: they found out after the 40x price increase. And now they all want to know if another rise like that is possible.

Well, it is. But be patient. Or go playing with some other coin. 

2 minutes ago, HazzaHat said:

Bitco

Bitcoin was valued at $0.30 in January 2011 but now it is well over $2000 after peaking at around $2800

XRP was valued around $0.00596 on 2nd January 2016 but it is well over $0.20 after peaking at around $0.31

In my opinon (though I am not an expert), unless something drastic changes Bitcoin will remain the central 'to go to' currency. Others have come and gone trying to take its No1 crown. Litecoin, Dash, Stellar and now Ethereum. Once upon a time even Dogecoin came a superhot coin to have after it was used online for a donations appeal. Others will follow and try to catch up but in the end after a lot of pumping and dumping along with fancy good looking websites and forum, they all fail where Bitcoin users are succeeding. The number of online and offline retail outlets that accept Bitcoin far exceeds anything close to it.

For the present and at least a few years to come Bitcoin quite simply, seems to be gold and the real deal.

Now as far as XRP is concerned, it has backing from some big businesses like Google. Of the other Crypto circulating, it is virtually unique in what it does so that makes it an investment to consider. Just one major annoucement from a banking or financing sector giant will send the value rocketing sky high (even if sporadically before stabilising).

Maybe Stellar (with Stripe backing it) will get its act together and give Ripple a run for its money but only time will tell.

In short, I believe that XRP will break the $1 barrier within 12 months. As for the $10 mark, it all depends mostly on the risr of Bitcoin value until or unless a major announcement is made for increasing Ripple usage in the day to day finance world.

I think you're looking at Ripple as a coin only. The platform, the protocol it'll bring, they both surpass (in potential) what they can do. 
Like I said in other topics, imagine if XRP becomes THE bridge currency? If banks, corporations start using it widely (some already started). It could be the new gold, the currency on which others are based off, etc. etc. 

The more I read, think and talk about it....the more it appeals to me in such ways that I ask myself "Did I really catch the train early? Am I really that lucky?"

We're talking IF here:

Once ripple gets "adopted", used widely and when fiat<XRP>fiat is possible just like i.e. $<€>$.....the value will already be high. I can honestly see it in 3+ digits of value.

Ofc, it's all still a big IF, but to me it looks promising,

5 minutes ago, dierstekker said:

Well, the question has been asked over and over again. Just read through the topics that already exist. Don't soil this forum with another, similar, question. Why is that necessary? Who needs that?

There is already plenty of stuff on this forum to give you an idea of, or a way of calculating, future price. Read up, don't be lazy. 

And I, sir, I know nothing about your wealth. And I don't care. I really don't. So lower that tone. 

On this forum, we used to be polite to eachother. Those days seem to be gone too, now that the cryptokiddies have found out about xrp. And guess what: they found out after the 40x price increase. And now they all want to know if another rise like that is possible.

Well, it is. But be patient. Or go playing with some other coin. 

you need to chill out old timer

2 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I think you're looking at Ripple as a coin only. The platform, the protocol it'll bring, they both surpass (in potential) what they can do. 
Like I said in other topics, imagine if XRP becomes THE bridge currency? If banks, corporations start using it widely (some already started). It could be the new gold, the currency on which others are based off, etc. etc. 

The more I read, think and talk about it....the more it appeals to me in such ways that I ask myself "Did I really catch the train early? Am I really that lucky?"

We're talking IF here:

Once ripple gets "adopted", used widely and when fiat<XRP>fiat is possible just like i.e. $<€>$.....the value will already be high. I can honestly see it in 3+ digits of value.

Ofc, it's all still a big IF, but to me it looks promising,

Not at all. I am looking at Ripple as a network, a gateway and a protocol that has the potential to take over day to day transaction as 'the' bridge currency as well.

I do not see anything happening soon but I do see small steps being taken in right direction.

Just now, HazzaHat said:

Not at all. I am looking at Ripple as a network, a gateway and a protocol that has the potential to take over day to day transaction as 'the' bridge currency as well.

I do not see anything happening soon but I do see small steps being taken in right direction.

Hmm, alright, sorry for assuming. 

I too see steps in the right direction. Perhaps I focus a bit too much on "what could be", but I guess that's normal if you don't get too deep and become delusional.

Perhaps I should have said:

Their potential worth, based on my current, limited knowledge, looks to be waaaaaay more than 2 digits. 
However, whether it's few months or 10 years, who could say. 
But, something tells me, if it'll prove to be so important to banks, etc....they will push it sooner rather than later.

Soon XRP wil ruse like ETh en Zcash, Easy 20%+ gains a day,

Millionaire soon 

*edit XRP rose over 2000% last months

Edited by Fanust

1 hour ago, Kiir said:

Hmm, alright, sorry for assuming. 

I too see steps in the right direction. Perhaps I focus a bit too much on "what could be", but I guess that's normal if you don't get too deep and become delusional.

Perhaps I should have said:

Their potential worth, based on my current, limited knowledge, looks to be waaaaaay more than 2 digits. 
However, whether it's few months or 10 years, who could say. 
But, something tells me, if it'll prove to be so important to banks, etc....they will push it sooner rather than later.

I agree with your comments about the potential worth. At one point a few days ago it seemed my investment in XRP which was made towards the end of 2013 had increased by over 1000%

I invested with the intention of it being 'long term'. I hope the value will jump super-significantly to a point where I decide to sell, be it within weeks or year, I am content.

This time last month XRP was valued at around $0.035 and until a few days ago it was $0.31. This clearly does not reflect the future value of XRP but its current value seems over inflated vis-a-vis a month ago. I recall when Bitcoin hit around $1200 in November 2013 or so and then fell to $209 in January 2015.

Crypto is extremely volatile. Pumps and Dumps do not help the situation either. The real future value of these Cryptos cannot be calculated any more or less than the GBP against the EUR, USD or anything else. Forecasters will forecast but no one has a crystal ball to know ball point figures however the potential for Ripple to integrate or become part of the current FIAT based banking sector (ultimately superseding it) has to be possibility and with that possibility it brings those holding XRP financial rewards.

Edited by HazzaHat
addition