Sign in to follow this  
martykay

XRP:BTC Fractal Forms

Hi,

I have been studying XRP for some time now and have seen success by mapping price movements using fractal geometry.

I want to share these ideas with you and kindly accept feedback and questions.

I can explain my rationale if there is interest.

Movement 1) https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/Tv0prT2X-XRP-Forsaken-Omen/

This shape got harder to map as it grew with volume but still made its way through the predicted channel.

Movement 2) https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/JN6NKWWk-XRP-BTC-Hall-of-Broken-Mirrors/

This prediction stems from scaling the characteristic fingerprint seen in previous movements, however I am weary that external influences may be causing this shape to take on a new geometry. Time will tell as it always does. This shape will hold more weight if it is successful in passing through this sensitive 'panic' channel without collapsing to a lower support.

I do this mostly for fun, but I have a small amount of money invested in these predictions to make the experience worthwhile (:

Eager to hear from you all.

-martykay

I've looked it at, but 1) My knowledge is limited to fully understand it and 2) I'm at work xD

I'd like to just add that, probably due to my lack of knowledge about others, Ripple is the first thing that I kinda don't care what the charts say. 
Not to diminish your work, not at all.

It's just that, for the first time I've read about it, seen the vision(s) and see so much potential, that I've become a a believer, if I can call it that.
For me, at least with the current information I have, it's only a matter of when it'll explode.

Because, IF it WILL be the "new Swift", THE bridge currency and "new gold".....well, then it's useless to say more. Just wait and profit.

EDIT: Also, if someone would care to explain the chart a bit more, I'd be interested

Edited by Kiir

41 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I've looked it at, but 1) My knowledge is limited to fully understand it and 2) I'm at work xD

I'd like to just add that, probably due to my lack of knowledge about others, Ripple is the first thing that I kinda don't care what the charts say. 
Not to diminish your work, not at all.

It's just that, for the first time I've read about it, seen the vision(s) and see so much potential, that I've become a a believer, if I can call it that.
For me, at least with the current information I have, it's only a matter of when it'll explode.

Because, IF it WILL be the "new Swift", THE bridge currency and "new gold".....well, then it's useless to say more. Just wait and profit.

EDIT: Also, if someone would care to explain the chart a bit more, I'd be interested

It is a bit cryptic, I do that on purpose to inspire a bit of intrigue (: The skeleton and illustration carries the prediction within itself.

As far as technicalities go, the prediction is based heavily on Benoit Mandelbrot's work on scalable fractal geometry in finance. The guts of the prediction are seen in Movement #2 where I left much of the framework behind. Hard to speak about it's predictive power until the time span passes but so far so good. I can certainly explain my process if there is interest.

Sign in to follow this