4 minutes ago, Hodor said:

• One new wallet, most likely a result of JoelKatz + 3rd Party.  source: The latest good news is awe-inspiring; trust your own critical thinking in evaluating XRP against any of its rivals.  Make the comparisons.   Then decide which crypto-currency is ultimately going to ascend to the top...  

Think you're spot on. Did you notice the mind shift of JK lately? From tempered, modest never a hurray, some months ago.... to more enthousiast and even some blinks of a bold Ripple future? OK it still is mostly hidden between the lines, but it's not just about the tech alone anymore... it's also about the plan ... and I think, when it goes about Ripple, that's new for JK...

2 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

currently the markets are highly irrational, and emotions, philosophical backing, heavy speculation, maturity of investors in general and lastly interests from various groups who do not want Ripple market cap to increase are all playing their part in the trends. 

sometmie soon the commercial trends coming from the facts @Hodor has put together will come to play, and given that they are multitude times larger (just payments alone is like comparing Jupiter to mercury), these trends will no more be calling shots... 

but until then, we have to probably live with a bit of irrational markets. however even at this point there is enough rational and value investors - else the price would not have sustained the way it has ! 

@Btw Thanks to @Hodor for a clear compilation of fact-sheet summarizing latest achievements in one place. 

Btw, i rode your Market Conditions. More than one time, its only hard to understand everything for me, but u did a real nice job

3 minutes ago, Sarphir said:

Btw, i rode your Market Conditions. More than one time, its only hard to understand everything for me, but u did a real nice job

Thanks, its largely for term investors & strategic investors. It doesn't help much for daily and swing traders. all the best and hope it helps you!  

Edited by R8102V1D2D
11 minutes ago, kanaas said:

to more enthousiast and even some blinks of a bold Ripple future? OK it still is mostly hidden between the lines, but it's not just about the tech alone anymore... it's also about the plan ... and I think, when it goes about Ripple, that's new for JK...

Yes I think you're right.   The fact that he's leading a new project for a wallet is incredible news for me. 

It is just what we need, at the exact time we need it.   I literally can't think of many people in the cryptography space that are more well-respected. 

And he's on our team!   

9 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

currently the markets are highly irrational, and emotions, philosophical backing, heavy speculation, maturity of investors in general and lastly interests from various groups who do not want Ripple market cap to increase are all playing their part in the trends. 

sometmie soon the commercial trends coming from the facts @Hodor has put together will come to play, and given that they are multitude times larger (just payments alone is like comparing Jupiter to mercury), these trends will no more be calling shots... 

but until then, we have to probably live with a bit of irrational markets. however even at this point there is enough rational and value investors - else the price would not have sustained the way it has ! 

@Btw Thanks to @Hodor for a clear compilation of fact-sheet summarizing latest achievements in one place. 

I think you hit the nail on the head with every point made. It seems that the children that are offended by Ripple and what they stand for are still throwing their temper tantrums and unfortunately, they are still a large part of the crypto world as far as I can tell. That can/will only last for so long as cryptocurrency becomes more and more mainstream and larger players get involved. I, for one, welcome the tantrums and the price reductions. It just gives me an opportunity to get a little more bang for my buck as I invest what I can, when I can. 

Just now, Hodor said:

The fact that he's leading a new project for a wallet is incredible news for me. 

You may bet on that!
For two reasons:
First he's not the kind of guy Ripple sends out to help a small starter, for that they have other talents that can help.
And second: the fact that this is kept under the (NDA) wraps means that it has some large importance....

And adding a third: JK becoming thrilled .... that's not just for a candy, not even for a box of candies .....

2 minutes ago, xh3b4sd said:

or my interest. What is BOE? Are there some sources that prove central banks doing things?

BOE = Bank of England.  This is the UK's central bank. 

First off, let's get sources out of the way:

When it comes to central banks, I think the exciting part is the possibilities, but I really don't know the full list of possibilities that they're exploring.  My guess is that it's not just the ability to create their own version of digital currency to "peg" to their fiat, but it's probably also to explore using the new standard for inter-ledger communication, ILP.  Of course, since it established ILP, Ripple is the natural selection by central banks for any integrations with this new standard. 

The other part, which is more difficult for us "common folk" to get information about, is how much the IMF is pressuring the international banks and central banks to adopt ILP to speed up international commerce and money flow.  The only thing we know for sure is that they recently wanted to discuss Fintech with Ripple.  Chris Larsen was invited to become part of the IMF's advisory group.  (source: http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/03/15/pr1784-imf-managing-director-welcomes-establishment-of-high-level-advisory-group-on-fintech )

Guest petke
9 minutes ago, Hodor said:

BOE = Bank of England.  This is the UK's central bank. 

First off, let's get sources out of the way:

When it comes to central banks, I think the exciting part is the possibilities, but I really don't know the full list of possibilities that they're exploring.  My guess is that it's not just the ability to create their own version of digital currency to "peg" to their fiat, but it's probably also to explore using the new standard for inter-ledger communication, ILP.  Of course, since it established ILP, Ripple is the natural selection by central banks for any integrations with this new standard. 

The other part, which is more difficult for us "common folk" to get information about, is how much the IMF is pressuring the international banks and central banks to adopt ILP to speed up international commerce and money flow.  The only thing we know for sure is that they recently wanted to discuss Fintech with Ripple.  Chris Larsen was invited to become part of the IMF's advisory group.  (source: http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/03/15/pr1784-imf-managing-director-welcomes-establishment-of-high-level-advisory-group-on-fintech )

Wow, that is a huge. Ripple is about to bag a central bank. The bank of banks.

Maybe that dream of ripple becoming the reserve currency of the world is more than a dream.

47 minutes ago, Hodor said:

This is the key.

Right now, the "new money" flowing into crypto-currency by the billion(s) each day is from investors that just see the returns, and they want to participate.  That's a very normal human motivation; the motivation to make money for yourself and your family.  Who are the users of Poloniex?  They are good people.  They are you, they are me, and the fact that they want to see returns as fast as possible is nothing new to markets in general. 

However, when it comes to a whole new industry where the concepts are not obvious, it requires investors to look more than just beyond a technical analysis chart.  The development community and the existing crypto-currency community creates the buzz, and then some investors that are not well-versed on the tech make decisions just based on the enthusiasm in a chatbox, or by reading one or two posts on a forum that is promoting an ICO. 

That's how money that should be going to XRP is diverted to these other "get-rich-quick" coins.

However, with XRP, luckily for us, it's got absolute traction with the established banking industry, even the central banks (experiment with BOE). 

We will have our speculative day again, and IMO it will be very soon, so if I were somebody reading this who recently invested, my honest advice, and the advice I'd give to a family member or friend, is HODL.  HODL that XRP, because its use cases are based on solid logic, mathematics, and the leading team in the industry. 

Great Post, another development worth mentioning is more frequent mentioning of E-currencies on Financial news media and Ripple mentioned with 3 times on CNBC this week.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/three-reasons-why-this-bitcoin-surge-is-not-the-same.html