• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only  ** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learnin

The image above (BTC) is just a possibility. Always good to have different perspectives. And these recent events have confirmed more than ever that all alts (including eth & xrp) will move accordi

Nice job. My guess is the crypto storm came from Asia, you might wanna take a closer look at what's going there. Market depth is better than a few hours ago...that could help build confidence if

Nice job. My guess is the crypto storm came from Asia, you might wanna take a closer look at what's going there.

Market depth is better than a few hours ago...that could help build confidence if we can go sideways a little.

Chart looks still bearish but bounce on my fourth line of resistance...again, if it can hold a little, we might finally see a change in pattern.

:good:

The image above (BTC) is just a possibility. Always good to have different perspectives. And these recent events have confirmed more than ever that all alts (including eth & xrp) will move according to BTC's movements. i.e. if btc goes up, alts have a 50% chance of going up with it. When BTC goes down, 100% chance of alts going down with it. This has been the trend lately and I expect it to be so for the foreseeable future. In my opinion, its in xrp's best interest (for the time being) for BTC to either consolidate or rise, which is highly contradictive to what most people here thought for whatever reason; that xrp was going to sky rocket in the event of a BTC 'crash'. 

15 minutes ago, Dxeed said:
The image above (BTC) is just a possibility. Always good to have different perspectives. And these recent events have confirmed more than ever that all alts (including eth & xrp) will move according to BTC's movements. i.e. if btc goes up, alts have a 50% chance of going up with it. When BTC goes down, 100% chance of alts going down with it. This has been the trend lately and I expect it to be so for the foreseeable future. In my opinion, its in xrp's best interest (for the time being) for BTC to either consolidate or rise, which is highly contradictive to what most people here thought for whatever reason; that xrp was going to sky rocket in the event of a BTC 'crash'. 

I agree on the observation & how BTC lifts the entire boat. However, at some point we have to cut the cord and go independent. even if it takes a little short term pain.

To me if indeed BTC is in delusion and denial phases, then it might as well be perfect time for other use cases to stand on their own footing. The premise of XRP doing well when BTC crashes does work in the boundaries of market. But as you mentioned (for now) BTC sets the trend of wheather money comes in or goes out of the crypto-market as a whole. 

Given the saturation levels of other markets, excessive money created and eager desire of plentiful investors to look for other alternatives, i believe this will change over time. 

thanks for your valuable inputs. 

Kindly, R8

Edited by R8102V1D2D

I have been thinking about the psychology of people who entered XRP on recent rally. The way they pump'd their position in XRP at various forums, the way XRP price started to respond to hype news - it is so reminiscent of the rest of cryptocoins.

Do you still remember the time when good news meant XRP goes down? :)

Methinks, XRP just caught up with general crypto audience. See the decrease in price during and after underwhelming Consensus (underwhelming as in "unclear implications of the announced features for general audience", please don't take my XRP club card).

I am waiting patiently for SBI, who will bring new actors with different behaviour. Hopefully.  

8 minutes ago, Graine said:

I have been thinking about the psychology of people who entered XRP on recent rally. The way they pump'd their position in XRP at various forums, the way XRP price started to respond to hype news - it is so reminiscent of the rest of cryptocoins.

Do you still remember the time when good news meant XRP goes down? :)

Methinks, XRP just caught up with general crypto audience. See the decrease in price during and after underwhelming Consensus (underwhelming as in "unclear implications of the announced features for general audience", please don't take my XRP club card).

I am waiting patiently for SBI, who will bring new actors with different behaviour. Hopefully.  

haha, very true that. every good news xrp would take a plunge ! we even made good fun of it. thanks for reminding. btw, SBI user base - my thoughts exactly, even i am hoping they are a bit more mature investors. fingers crossed ! 

18 hours ago, R8102V1D2D said:

Thanks, I am sure you will find better. Good bye ! wish you well.

You can't please everyone, and that's OK. Some people are very hard to please. Some are impossible to please.

I am very pleased with your posts, keep em coming!

50 minutes ago, mkritakis said:

Hello. Great insight here. From your experience if the market of stocks collapse you believe a sell off is imminent in cryptos or it's going to have an opposite effect?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

that is very hard to say at the moment. Because it depends on the crypto-markets maturity of 'perception'. First condition is that they actually see it as a viable alternative and second start making it part of their diversification. 

at the moment mainstream markets are just "testing waters" - so during this - it is very possible they take "pull money out - safety first" and ask questions later approach. If i find any definite trends building in this regard, I will definitely make sure to add it to the summary.