Sign in to follow this  
Da970

Xrp on CNBC fast money

Guest Dizer

@Hodor,

You and @Duke67's extreme enthusiasm about everything Ripple and XRP is amazing. I mean you guys are true believers! Do you sometimes have just little teeny weeny doubt in your minds, even for a fraction of a second ? :)

As someone who has skin in the XRP game, I hope you both will be proven to be true prophets of the XRP story. 

38 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Something tells me that Ripple is about to take over in a big way.  The momentum from Consensus, plus the recent publicity - it gets the word out that a new player is on the heels of BTC.... IMO it's a wonder we're not in the top spot already.  Something big is on the horizon! 

We should be trouncing bitcoin

its more expensive, much much longer to transfer , that it itself is messed up!

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

Something tells me that Ripple is about to take over in a big way.  The momentum from Consensus, plus the recent publicity - it gets the word out that a new player is on the heels of BTC.... IMO it's a wonder we're not in the top spot already.  Something big is on the horizon! 

agree. Its very hard to imagine where speculation can take the price too. Had somebody told people 7 years ago that a code named BTC will have  2400 times value of worlds strogest currency USD. People would call him names but its new normal, people buy and sell without thinking that if it goes down from 2400 to $0 there is not even a single person to blame. I think XRP may go beyond imagination  in no time if right people start taking interest in it. After all price of something is often decided only by opinion or emotions rather than actual usage.

@Rchopra I understand what you mean, but this conparison with 2400x the strongets currency is misleading. Imagine I create a XRPchat token, 10 units total supply. @Hodor might buy 1 token from me for $1 (= total value of XRPchat token $10). That doesn't make this token as valuable as the United Stated Dollar. Units in circulation is as important as price when you want to speak about value. 

Most people still not understanding this. 

19 minutes ago, thunderw said:

@Rchopra I understand what you mean, but this conparison with 2400x the strongets currency is misleading. Imagine I create a XRPchat token, 10 units total supply. @Hodor might buy 1 token from me for $1 (= total value of XRPchat token $10). That doesn't make this token as valuable as the United Stated Dollar. Units in circulation is as important as price when you want to speak about value. 

Most people still not understanding this. 

I know what i mean by that bro. But this is also the fact that at this present moment if somebody wants sell his btc its exchangable to 2400 $1 usd  notes. It may not have that value in future or when evry btc comes to the market for selling but same will be true for every currency or commodity that the price comes down when supply will increase. For example if china starts selling us debt, i doubt if USD will sell more than 25%to 30% of its value... 

I would also like to add to ur example that if hodor buys xrp token from ur at $1 and 5000 other xrp chat members bid and take xrp to  $5 which increases the demand further and helps sustaining the price. It means people are evaluating your xrp 5 times more than usd. Example of that is Gold. Which is more than $1000 meaning people trust 1 ounce of gold thousand times more than $1 usd note...

Edited by Rchopra