sonic

Insiders Dumpling?

Look at the btc/xrp trades.  that gives the best indication relative to market and is most common trading pair.  I'm talking about patterns observed post 5/17 relative to other markets not $USD. Bottom line is that btc exchange pair should be higher but follows some patterns of pump/dump on major volume with lowering base which indicates someone is trying to liquidate.  IF not insiders then it is just market dynamics.  If insiders have published addresses and we can see spend then that would put the issues to reset.

2 minutes ago, XrayRomeoPapa said:

The insiders got hungry from buying and took a dumpling break, they will be back to buying shortly

That is fine but the way they tool 60% they need to disclose more.

Look at the total trade volumes.  What you're suggesting is unfounded and pure speculation.  All you have to do is a quick search of the forum and you will find some of the accounts.  If you want to come here and start making wild claims, at least make an effort to back them up.

To stay with the wild accusations theme, *it would be a good idea to close out any short positions on XRP, all signs point to UP

41 minutes ago, sonic said:

Been in Crypto trading a while.  new to XRP Chat.  The elephant in the room, based on trading patterns, is that someone (or group) is dumping big time and that is artificially holding down the price.  Given the strange distribution (yeah 50b escrow is a start but lot's still floating around.) I think the smart money sees that insiders are taking profits.  Nothing wrong with that but they run the risk of turning off investors at a serious inflection point in altcoin perception.  Seems really obvious to me what is happening. 

One solution is a clear statement / transparency from major holders about selling. this happens in regulated markets where 5% owners have to report transactions.  There is no lockout, either.  So much criticism about XRP is about the 60% hold of asset in their pocket and escrow is step in right direction, more disclosure would go a long way.

Someones with lots of tokens are filling up their cash war chest. Nothing else possible. Unlikely that they'd reinvest the money in XRP.

More disclosure, as you say, would go a very long way. This is turning off many potential investors.

"Insiders Dumpling?" - well that is a dumpling I have not tasted yet. I love boiled dumpling with potato, fried onions and lard. Add some sour cream on top and it's heavenly. :) 
You could fry them on a frying pan instead of heating a microwave. Tastes better.  

Guest Lambo

This guy joined an hour ago to spread FUD

5 minutes ago, Graine said:

"Insiders Dumpling?" - well that is a dumpling I have not tasted yet. I love boiled dumpling with potato, fried onions and lard. Add some sour cream on top and it's heavenly. :) 
You could fry them on a frying pan instead of heating a microwave. Tastes better.  

Wouldn't a inside out dumpling just be fried dough with the stuffing sitting on top? Or are we talking about the dumplings they only serve at Ripple HQ? Hey @JoelKatz- what kind of Dumplings does Ripple serve? I know you guys don't have fancy cars and golden toilet seats, but surely Dumpling Tuesdays is a thing?

I want the price to stay relatively low for a few more months so that I have time to build up some more expendable capital to invest. I'm getting in on this due to the potential growth if/when financial institutions start using it as an intermediary currency to settle international payments, not because I'm hoping a bunch of 4chan users will pump up the price for a quick profit.

22 minutes ago, Lambo said:

This guy joined an hour ago to spread FUD

Whenever someone shows up out of the blue an immediately posts unsubstantiated allegations, it definitely raises an eyebrow. Good catch.

53 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Look at the total trade volumes.  What you're suggesting is unfounded and pure speculation.  All you have to do is a quick search of the forum and you will find some of the accounts.  If you want to come here and start making wild claims, at least make an effort to back them up.

To stay with the wild accusations theme, *it would be a good idea to close out any short positions on XRP, all signs point to UP

I am long.  very long.  I have been looking at forum but could not find a list of insider accounts - please post and that would put the issue to reset.

I'm not spreading FUD the fact is that for the last 7 days, XRP has underperformed most other coins.  There are patterns of spikes and sells in a range, if I have some time later I will share.

I asked a question if people think insiders are dumping, I'm inclined to believe that based on my experience - cannot prove it - and asking others to see if they have a similar suspicion or can help resolve.