sonic

Insiders Dumpling?

Been in Crypto trading a while.  new to XRP Chat.  The elephant in the room, based on trading patterns, is that someone (or group) is dumping big time and that is artificially holding down the price.  Given the strange distribution (yeah 50b escrow is a start but lot's still floating around.) I think the smart money sees that insiders are taking profits.  Nothing wrong with that but they run the risk of turning off investors at a serious inflection point in altcoin perception.  Seems really obvious to me what is happening. 

One solution is a clear statement / transparency from major holders about selling. this happens in regulated markets where 5% owners have to report transactions.  There is no lockout, either.  So much criticism about XRP is about the 60% hold of asset in their pocket and escrow is step in right direction, more disclosure would go a long way.

Being manipulated by someone with very large holdings looking to exit.  Following the same pattern of selling, then pumping, then selling. If I were an insider wanting to take profit, I'd give to a pro trader to do exactly this.  

Every eth/btc buyer has gotten screwed in the last several days since run up.  This is not consistent with any other alt coins (for this long a period during a bull market.)

4 minutes ago, kanaas said:

FUD without any clue ....
Just looked over their accounts - I can't see any selling pattern...

Where are their accounts?  Are they public?  Please post.