Takk

Ripple moves money while Ethereum moves contracts.

Ripple has built roadways where money can travel.

Xrp is like a car running on those roadways. 

Ethereum is a secretary and lawyer.  ETH is how you pay that secretary or lawyer.  

Neither one is trying to do the job that the other is doing.  They are not competitors That's why banks are backing both and will continue to back both until a competitor, if any, comes along. 

Ethereum is a secretary and lawyer.  ETH is how you pay that secretary or lawyer.  
Neither one is trying to do the job that the other is doing.  They are not competitors That's why banks are backing both and will continue to back both until a competitor, if any, comes along. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Takk said:

Stellar... They don't have the backing, However ?? I'M Xrp 

On 5/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, Mr760 said:

Stellar... They don't have the backing, However ?? I'M Xrp 

If it were as fast as xrp, which it isn't, then yes... it could be used by the stellar network or the ripple network to move funds around and the problem would only be its lack of liquidity. As of right now it is nigh impossible to buy it and sale it in large amounts. It is one of the hardest coins to buy with fiat.   So, stellar cannot compete in speed or liquidity and even if they established the stellar network... when it searched for bridges in order to make the transactions...  XRP would actually be the best bridge and so it would default to XRP rather than the stellar coin.  Funny really... that eventually in its best case scenario stellars network will just run on XRP.  

Edited by Takk

55 minutes ago, Takk said:

If it were as fast as xrp, which it isn't, then yes... it could be used by the stellar network or the ripple network to move funds around and the problem would only be its lack of liquidity. As of right now it is nigh impossible to buy it and sale it in large amounts. It is one of the hardest coins to buy with fiat.   So, stellar cannot compete in speed or liquidity and even if they established the stellar network... when it searched for bridges in order to make the transactions...  XRP would actually be the best bridge and so it would default to XRP rather than the stellar coin.  Funny really... that eventually in its best case scenario stellars network will just run on XRP.  

I WILL NOT BE INVESTING IN STELLAR nor would I say to anyone to invest. XRP has been and will remain my number 2 choice after Silver. A silver or gold backed XRP would make XRP my 1st choice 

Edited by Mr760