• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only  ** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learn

I don't pretend to know much if anything about charting.  There is certainly a place for it - especially if you are a trader (I am not, just holding and buying on dips).  But, from my perspective how

I honestly think people at Poloniex should be jailed for what they're doing. They have been crashing the website in "DDOS Attacks" and shorting it off while nobody can buy anything as you mention

7 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

haha hope this helps, don't want my friends to miss the boat, so calling it out as i am seeing it.

increased my XRP holding today with 20%...  GREAT POST!

Edited by Gnalle
wrong info
Just now, R8102V1D2D said:

you are right, very easy intuitive assessment will do the same thing as well. 

i meant it only as a complementary perspective of course! i was being sarcastic, i enjoyed your post

13 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

** Disclaimer 01 : This is my personal opinion only 
** Disclaimer 02 : This is NOT Trading advice, if you use, at your own risk. I myself don't trade regularly, and this is part my new market learning experience
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing from yesterdays report, we all had a major surprise awaiting, that presented us this early morning US time around 2 AM today, we broke important "strong support" line at 30 cents, and found "quick bounce" at "hold support" lines of 28 cents. 

How come ? what changed, somethings should have challenged the fundamental nature of the asset you say

you are not far from the truth.

As i see it
~~~~~~~~

at around 12.30 AM (1.30 hours before the dumping and panic sell ) this news broke - https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/ 

it is easy to see how it would have rattled a set of believers who depended on "bank partnerships" being fundamental to XRP, which is true. the article never mentioned overtake of ripple's usecase, nothing about settlement etc, however the headline was enough for fear to kick in.

With his fear, we should have just tested the strong support lines at 30 cents. however,  when the panic snow flake started rolling, there were a few market forces that sort of ( for the lack of words ) - happily made use of it. We can of-course blame it all on happy co-incidence and chance, however this is what happened.

Polo - Co-incidentally had some "strange" issue where one could submit only selling orders and not buying ones on XRP. 

well that's easy to see, when only selling is allowed how it influences the market. I think for sometime, even the market making was lagging between exchanges. 

hence, XRP has to take bounce-support at 28, briefly hitting the range of 27/28. and Ended up "testing" bounce support and coming out strong. as we speak it is stably located at 29/30 cents support range awaiting "trend" signals.

enough of that, so whats next 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While that story has been interesting, but is multiple times more interesting is that i have been seeing symptoms of long-wave signals on XRP. Long-wave signals are signals that marks corners of a long fibbo fractal points that resemble various similar patterns recognizable in nature. the pattern is well recognized throughout the ecosystems. 

As unbelievable as it might sound, i had decided to just go with my boring analysis, in-spite of all the good news we knew is about to come. However charts have a way of "saying" things and this 'unfortunate' looking event actually confirmed the long wave in a matter of 3 hours. 

A fundamentally strong asset that has "enough" interactivity and well defined purpose with life ( silver, gold, grains, USD, JPY ) all of them have various phases marked on long wave. If an asset shows long-wave patterns, it literally means the asset has more depth and meaning and all such assets follow some very specific phases , almost unfailingly.

Here i present a basic phase diagram of a strong asset on long-wave. 

longwave.jpg.7640ee6f46eb399153d5bd1b3c76b835.jpg

Without boring you with too much details, ( also I do not want to leave hints of tools i use ), I am able to confirm that XRP is at the end of "mass - awareness maturing" stage. This is literally always bound to map on Wave 4 of wave analysis & momentum type analysis for such an asset - ( which also represents third level expansion on a avg network effect node-tree , considering 3 as avg node connectivity - think Facebook - social media - word getting out ). 

I am presenting the final confirming signals below. one will have to look at a larger chart and see for Phi * 1.66 ratio long stable lines, and the ratio by which every support + up-leg keeps decreasing.  The final confirmations on long wave count are marked as 'star'

xrp-bv.thumb.jpg.c4edfeaad1c6c3a53eae8b775e0b2a69.jpg

And now, the big perspective
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

longwave-overlap.jpg.f67ac87b51adb9340410c6bb06d45653.jpg

, Due to this report which is very important for long term holders in my personal opinion, I am going to skip the short term day-to-day predictions and probabilities for today and tomorrow ! the chart should have made the case i am proposing very clear and as always being extremely conservative I have considered the minimum values that XRP will need to discharge its responsibilities as a global value carrier with ease ! 

At this point i want to remind you all on what Dave said us in the chat a day before, about XRP to be able to move realistic value needing to be able to act as collateral of equal value - more or less. 

Also lastly, if you have 3 mins, i would suggest you watch this beautiful video for deeper meaning.  

I think in coming weeks we will enter a new phase and we will not be seeing anything below 

Kindly,
R8

Great Work! Thank you soooooo much R8. We all appreciate it! ??

29 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

Without boring you with too much details, ( also I do not want to leave hints of tools i use ), I am able to confirm that XRP is at the end of "mass - awareness maturing" stage.

I don't pretend to know much if anything about charting.  There is certainly a place for it - especially if you are a trader (I am not, just holding and buying on dips).  But, from my perspective how in the world can we be "at the end of the mass-awareness maturing stage"?  If you asked a random group of 10,000 people "what are Ripple and xrp?", I would be surprised if a dozen people could give you an answer.  To me, we are still very early in the takeoff stage.